Yesterday's Tractor Co. Parts for Farm Tractors - Compare our Prices!
Click Here or call 800-853-2651 
   Allis Chalmers Case Farmall IH Ford 9N,2N,8N Ford
   Ferguson John Deere Massey Ferguson Minn. Moline Oliver
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   Traditional YT Forum ViewClassic View   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Joe Beam hualer??

View previous topic :: View next topic  
agwss
Regular

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2012 2:55 pm    Post subject: Joe Beam hualer?? Reply to specific post Reply with quote

Has anyone had anything hualed by Joe Beam? Loking for some info. Thanks.

patsjohndeeres
Regular

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2012 3:18 pm    Post subject: Re: Joe Beam hualer?? Reply to specific post Reply with quote

Look down half a page ,some info listed there about him

davediehl@hotmail.com
Tractor Expert

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2012 7:23 pm    Post subject: Re: Joe Beam hualer?? Reply to specific post Reply with quote

Run as fast as you can to get away from this guy.

931 d

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2012 5:20 pm    Post subject: Re: Joe Beam hualer?? Reply to specific post Reply with quote

got me for $400. He has got a good scam operation going. uses 224 531 3002

scott conway

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2012 9:35 am    Post subject: Re: Joe Beam hualer?? Reply to specific post Reply with quote

Is this guys # 224-531-3002?

scott conway

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2012 9:38 am    Post subject: Re: Joe Beam hualer?? Reply to specific post Reply with quote

Just got me for 100.00 bucks. This guy nedds to go to jail.

Bryan Moran

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2012 10:53 am    Post subject: Re: Joe Beam hualer?? Reply to specific post Reply with quote

Got me for $150 deposit. Wanted a Dollar General credit card. You give him the number then you never hear from him again.

francis
Regular

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2012 11:14 am    Post subject: Re: Joe Beam hualer?? Reply to specific post Reply with quote

says his truck is acting up but is going to haul my bike and wheels,says he dont know none of you guys on here and says his number is not that number everyone is using,i got hit for 250.00 friday,got an investigator tracking him down in illinois,and pennsylvania,i made police report on my 2 dollar general cards,and tomorrow was instructed to call fbi,because its interstate trucking,a federal offence

francis
Regular

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2012 11:20 am    Post subject: Re: Joe Beam hualer?? Reply to specific post Reply with quote

thats it,officers have got him on a run now i believe,and more

francis
Regular

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2012 6:49 pm    Post subject: Re: Joe Beam hualer?? Reply to specific post Reply with quote

The guy that informed me of his whereabouts may have been him,,,private number,,,and kinda sounded like him,might be trying to throw me off the scent,but I'm still going to contact further authorities,this makes me not want to trust nobody,,,all I asked him to do is go to a western union in morning and send my money back so I can move on,or I am going to keep pursuing this,I will not give up and and I do find what I'm looking for,so joe if you are still checking on notes send my money back,I know by now you are ready to give up,,,if your truck is broke,,cancel the shipment and send money back,the guy in Ohio may not let bike go because you are not answering me or him,,,last chance because tomorrow it goes to the FBI like I was advised to do

Bryan Moran

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2012 1:09 pm    Post subject: Re: Joe Beam hualer?? Reply to specific post Reply with quote

Sorry Francis good luck but I'll bet this is small potatoes to the FBI and the FEDS who have their hands full with drugs and guns. It really burns those of us that got scammed but you will just have to move on. Let us know if you get close. Just have the FEDS look at this trail. I just tossed the Dollar General card I used or maybe that could have been used as evidence. The only thing that will stop JOE BEAM is when suckers like us stop sending anyone money!

francis
Regular

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2012 7:30 am    Post subject: Re: Joe Beam hualer?? Reply to specific post Reply with quote

fbi got my card info,and i saved them as well,just hope with all the things the agent has from info given is going to help nab him,he got someone again on here recently too,he will call you take the money and run then call again and see if you are not mad at him or something,and assure you your load is going to be hauled,just call that number a lot and let phone lay there to run up his minutes anyway

rockyridgefarm
Long Time User

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2012 7:04 pm    Post subject: Re: Joe Beam hualer?? Reply to specific post Reply with quote

I don't think He's on the ropes at all, fellas. He called me three times today about a piece of equipment I want hauled.

I didn't answer 'cause I was busy, but I'm sure he's a expecting a call back...

francis
Regular

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2012 5:16 pm    Post subject: Re: Joe Beam hualer?? Reply to specific post Reply with quote

get it traced man ,turn in the pings

Post new topic    Yesterday's Tractors Forum Index -> Buyer / Seller Feedback All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
TRACTOR   PARTS TRACTOR   MANUALS
Same-Day Shipping! Most of our stocked parts ship the same day you order (M-F).  Expedited shipping available, just call!  Most prices for parts and manuals are below our competitors.  Compare our super low shipping rates!  We have the parts you need to repair your tractor.  We are a Company you can trust and have generous return policies!   Shop Online Today or call our friendly sales staff toll free (800) 853-2651.

YT Home  |  Forums Home

Copyright © 1997-2014 Yesterday's Tractor Co.