Yesterday's Tractor Co. Parts for Farm Tractors - Compare our Prices!
Click Here or call 800-853-2651 
   Allis Chalmers Case Farmall IH Ford 9N,2N,8N Ford
   Ferguson John Deere Massey Ferguson Minn. Moline Oliver
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   Traditional YT Forum ViewClassic View   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Low profile deckover trailer

View previous topic :: View next topic  
d beatty

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2012 9:22 pm    Post subject: Low profile deckover trailer Reply to specific post Reply with quote

Thanks to every one for their remarks.It helped me deside which trailer I wanted. I ordered a PJ Trailer (Model FCool 14,000 LB. bumper pull trailer. This is a 24 foot, 102" wide low profile trailer. This gives me a 21 foot deck with a 3 foot beaver and 3 spring loaded standup ramps. Also getting bracket to carry spare tire. Latter on I will mount a tool box on it to carry chains, binder,straps and other tools. Thanks again

George Marsh
Tractor Guru

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2012 3:15 am    Post subject: Re: Low profile deckover trailer Reply to specific post Reply with quote

I just purchased a nice aluminum tool box to mount on the tounge from Amazon for $145. I like it. Fits perfectly.

d beatty

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2012 9:20 am    Post subject: Re: Low profile deckover trailer Reply to specific post Reply with quote

I am also looking at a aluminum tool box. Have to wait till trailer gets here to see which tool box will work best.The one that i am looking at is 57" long, 20" wide and 18" high.

JimEvans
Regular

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2012 8:29 pm    Post subject: Re: Low profile deckover trailer Reply to specific post Reply with quote

I take it that it is a deckover trailer? Did you find it on a lot or is it custom ordered? I tried to buy a custom made PJ trailer this week but was told PJ was 12 weeks out on a trailer. So I ended up with a Load Trail trailer. I was told that the Load Trail was made by the brother of the guy that makes PJ trailers. The two factories are across the street from eachother. I am supposed to get my new trailer by August 1, just in time for all the tractor shows.

d beatty

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2012 9:00 pm    Post subject: Re: Low profile deckover trailer Reply to specific post Reply with quote

Jim It is a low profile bumper pull deckover. Its a 24 footer 102" ( 21Foot deck & 3 foot beaver). I'am having them put the third ramp on it and spare tire bracket with spare tire and wheel. I Order mine this week and they promised me delivery to dealer in the last week of July.I bought mine from a farley large dealer in Ill. I hope it comes early because there are a few things I want to add to trailer. I was going to buy a Liberty trailer but they told that dealer 10 to 12 weeks and he said he had one on stock order for 2 months at the time he called factory.

Post new topic    Yesterday's Tractors Forum Index -> Tractor Transporting All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
TRACTOR   PARTS TRACTOR   MANUALS
Same-Day Shipping! Most of our stocked parts ship the same day you order (M-F).  Expedited shipping available, just call!  Most prices for parts and manuals are below our competitors.  Compare our super low shipping rates!  We have the parts you need to repair your tractor.  We are a Company you can trust and have generous return policies!   Shop Online Today or call our friendly sales staff toll free (800) 853-2651.

YT Home  |  Forums Home

Copyright © 1997-2014 Yesterday's Tractor Co.