Yesterday's Tractor Co. Parts for Farm Tractors - Compare our Prices!
Click Here or call 800-853-2651 
   Allis Chalmers Case Farmall IH Ford 9N,2N,8N Ford
   Ferguson John Deere Massey Ferguson Minn. Moline Oliver
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   Traditional YT Forum ViewClassic View   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

How can open my email

View previous topic :: View next topic  
LA in WI
Long Time User

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2012 8:34 pm    Post subject: How can open my email Reply to specific post Reply with quote

When I now post a message, my email is closed. I prefer to have my email open. How can I change that? or can you do that for me?

Thanks for your help,

LA in WI

YTSupport
Site Admin

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2012 8:44 pm    Post subject: Re: How can open my email Reply to specific post Reply with quote

LA,

In classic, you put the email address in the Email box when you post and that generates the "Send Email" link. On Modern view, it's not implemented yet because it will expose your email to spam the way the developers implemented it. I am working on setting it up the same as classic, as it has been requested for a long time.

Thanks,
Chris

YTSupport
Site Admin

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2012 8:55 am    Post subject: Re: How can open my email Reply to specific post Reply with quote

An update on this issue.

I'm assuming you are using Modern View as just putting your email in the email box on classic view, opens the email to allow people to send to you.

If that is correct and you are using Modern View, you can go into the Modern View Profile now and set the "Always show my email" option to "Yes". I've stopped it from displaying the email address and it will instead let logged in users, click on "Send Email" and email you with Safemail.

Today this isn't fully implemented, but by tomorrow morning it will be. I'll be announcing this in separate message tomorrow.

LA in WI
Long Time User

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2012 6:55 pm    Post subject: Re: How can open my email Reply to specific post Reply with quote

Chris, thanks for your help. You are big asset to this site.

Lowell Andreessen
LA in WI

Post new topic    Yesterday's Tractors Forum Index -> Site Comments All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
TRACTOR   PARTS TRACTOR   MANUALS
Same-Day Shipping! Most of our stocked parts ship the same day you order (M-F).  Expedited shipping available, just call!  Most prices for parts and manuals are below our competitors.  Compare our super low shipping rates!  We have the parts you need to repair your tractor.  We are a Company you can trust and have generous return policies!   Shop Online Today or call our friendly sales staff toll free (800) 853-2651.

YT Home  |  Forums Home

Copyright © 1997-2014 Yesterday's Tractor Co.