Yesterday's Tractor Co. Parts for Farm Tractors - Compare our Prices!
Click Here or call 800-853-2651 
   Allis Chalmers Case Farmall IH Ford 9N,2N,8N Ford
   Ferguson John Deere Massey Ferguson Minn. Moline Oliver
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   Traditional YT Forum ViewClassic View   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Allis Chalmers B-10 with snow plow

View previous topic :: View next topic  
sean in Beth PA
New User

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2012 11:02 am    Post subject: Allis Chalmers B-10 with snow plow Reply to specific post Reply with quote

I have an Allis Chalmers B-10 in great condition with snow plow. I want to sell this item as soon as possible and am willing to deliver with an extra charge. Price is negotiable $1500

wisbaker
Tractor Expert

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2012 7:23 pm    Post subject: Re: Allis Chalmers B-10 with snow plow Reply to specific post Reply with quote

I've got a $100 dollar bill I'm anxious to sell for only $200, and I might deliver. This is basically a Simplicity tractor and isn't going to be worth near what you are asking unless it's really nice has a lot of equipment with it AND you find a collector that really wants it.

sean in Beth PA
New User

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2012 2:50 am    Post subject: Re: Allis Chalmers B-10 with snow plow Reply to specific post Reply with quote

Alright what do u think it is worth I"m just going off of what my grandfather said he paid n what he thought it was worth in this condition. I really know nothing about this tractor. I"m just trying to get it out of his shed for him.

greygoat
Tractor Guru

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2012 4:52 am    Post subject: Re: Allis Chalmers B-10 with snow plow Reply to specific post Reply with quote

Yup!, Made for Allis by Simplicity, which used
to be Simplicity Division of Allis Chalmers!

wisbaker
Tractor Expert

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2012 3:18 pm    Post subject: Re: Allis Chalmers B-10 with snow plow Reply to specific post Reply with quote

I would guess with out seeing it if you have a blade and deck you're probably looking at $500-$750 the higher end if it's nice, runs well and you have weights and chains to go with the blade, the lower end if it doesn't or needs anything. It's not that it's a bad tractor but a lot of folks look at $1500 and they can get a new P.O.S. from the big box store for the same money and have a warranty. Unless it's got that green paint (John Deere) or is a Cub Cadet, Case/Ingersoll or maybe a Wheel Horse it's not going to sell for that much unless you can find a collector that really wants it. To give you an idea 3 years ago I purchased, from a dealer, a late 90's Wheel horse, 20 HP, with a 2 stage snow blower, wheel weights, chains, soft cab, 60" rear discharge deck and all manuals and receipts from day one for $1600 and change. I did nothing to it before I started using it and in the last three years I replaced a battery, ignition trigger and changed oil & filters.

Greenday
Tractor Expert

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2012 5:00 am    Post subject: Re: Allis Chalmers B-10 with snow plow Reply to specific post Reply with quote

Around here that would be around a 500.00 dollar tractor if youre wanting to get it out of your shed

MNGB
Long Time User

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2012 9:34 am    Post subject: Re: Allis Chalmers B-10 with snow plow Reply to specific post Reply with quote

Here in MN its a $500 / $600.00 tractor.
GB in MN

Post new topic    Yesterday's Tractors Forum Index -> Garden Tractors All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
TRACTOR   PARTS TRACTOR   MANUALS
Same-Day Shipping! Most of our stocked parts ship the same day you order (M-F).  Expedited shipping available, just call!  Most prices for parts and manuals are below our competitors.  Compare our super low shipping rates!  We have the parts you need to repair your tractor.  We are a Company you can trust and have generous return policies!   Shop Online Today or call our friendly sales staff toll free (800) 853-2651.

YT Home  |  Forums Home

Copyright © 1997-2014 Yesterday's Tractor Co.