Yesterday's Tractor Co. Parts for Farm Tractors - Compare our Prices!
Click Here or call 800-853-2651 
   Allis Chalmers Case Farmall IH Ford 9N,2N,8N Ford
   Ferguson John Deere Massey Ferguson Minn. Moline Oliver
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   Traditional YT Forum ViewClassic View   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

whats it worth

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Just 1 More
Regular

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2012 7:16 am    Post subject: whats it worth Reply to specific post Reply with quote

I have a "52 TO30 and need to part with it. It"s in decent condition, runs good, hydrolics work, PTO works
comes with 5" harrow disc & 5" bush hog
runs great
These are the things i"ve done to it over the past few years
NEW Radiater
NEW Starter
NEW waterpump
NEW fan
NEW front tires
NEW front wheel bearings
NEW PTO Shaft bearings & seals
NEW Over run clutch for the PTO
Flush and fill the hydrolic fluids 3 times @ 6 gallons each time

Just trying to get a feel for what it"s worth,, thanks

trac
Long Time User

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2012 11:02 am    Post subject: Re: whats it worth Reply to specific post Reply with quote

Well not being able to see it i would think around 2500. it really depends on rear tires & paint The brush hog should bring a few hundred

HillsofTn
Regular

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2012 11:20 am    Post subject: Re: whats it worth Reply to specific post Reply with quote

Ballpark in my area would be about $2,000. That could increase if back tires are really good and bush hog is in good condition - both of those could push it to $2,500 or so.

fordtractorpro
Regular

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2012 10:05 am    Post subject: Re: whats it worth Reply to specific post Reply with quote

My area in ohio 800.00 for tractor brush hog 350.00 harrow 250.00 in good condition

tractor300

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2012 2:20 pm    Post subject: Re: whats it worth Reply to specific post Reply with quote

In my area good 30's average around 1200. The 30's just don't seem to have the value of the 20's. A good 20 would sell for about 500+ more.

Michael QLD OZ
Regular

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2012 3:52 pm    Post subject: Re: whats it worth Reply to specific post Reply with quote

A 30 sold here last week for $5500. But overhere everything seems to cost 3 times as much.

phil(va)
Tractor Expert

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2012 6:47 pm    Post subject: Re: whats it worth Reply to specific post Reply with quote

Never start low; you can't raise it later. In my area tractor might be worth as much as $2000 if rears are very good. Equipment maybe another $500 total. So 2500 is good starting point. Bottom price for everything might be $2000.

Bob (Aust)
Tractor Expert

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2012 1:19 am    Post subject: Re: whats it worth Reply to specific post Reply with quote

Michael. A TO30 probably would sell for $5,500 in Australia as a collectors item.

I think there are only three or four TO30s here, all privately imported and in private collections.

The equivalent here in age and power is the TEA20.

If you are thinking of an MF35, $5,500 sounds about the going price in Australia.

Bob

Last edited by Bob (Aust) on Thu Aug 09, 2012 1:31 am; edited 1 time in total
Charles in Aus.
Regular

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2012 1:32 am    Post subject: Re: whats it worth Reply to specific post Reply with quote

Probably a MF 30 from France sold for a short time
before the 35 became incredibly popular ;
universally despised here due to the lack of parts
availability for the hydraulic system despite being
a very good tractor. Perkins diesel , inboard brakes
, lovely seat and a very good lift system when it is
working .

Michael QLD OZ
Regular

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2012 5:27 pm    Post subject: Re: whats it worth Reply to specific post Reply with quote

The advert read TE20 30hp with 4ft slasher $5500.
I'm very keen to see if the sale went through or if it fell through.

Post new topic    Yesterday's Tractors Forum Index -> Harry Ferguson All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
TRACTOR   PARTS TRACTOR   MANUALS
Same-Day Shipping! Most of our stocked parts ship the same day you order (M-F).  Expedited shipping available, just call!  Most prices for parts and manuals are below our competitors.  Compare our super low shipping rates!  We have the parts you need to repair your tractor.  We are a Company you can trust and have generous return policies!   Shop Online Today or call our friendly sales staff toll free (800) 853-2651.

YT Home  |  Forums Home

Copyright © 1997-2014 Yesterday's Tractor Co.