Yesterday's Tractor Co. Parts for Farm Tractors - Compare our Prices!
Click Here or call 800-853-2651 
   Allis Chalmers Case Farmall IH Ford 9N,2N,8N Ford
   Ferguson John Deere Massey Ferguson Minn. Moline Oliver
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   Traditional YT Forum ViewClassic View   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Spray Paint in can

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Gary from Muleshoe
Long Time User

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2012 12:37 pm    Post subject: Spray Paint in can Reply to specific post Reply with quote

I am going to restore a Case 180 Garden Tractor. I am thinking of using Spray Paint cans for the painting. My question who makes the best quality paint in the can? Both the original paint and clear coat. Around here most farm supply stores do not carry the Case paint in the spray can so ordering is not a big deal for me.

hintocw
Regular

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2012 6:38 pm    Post subject: Re: Spray Paint in can Reply to specific post Reply with quote

Contact John or Cris Saeli, they have all you want.

Gary from Muleshoe
Long Time User

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2012 8:26 am    Post subject: Re: Spray Paint in can Reply to specific post Reply with quote

Do you have their contact info?

hintocw
Regular

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2012 2:32 am    Post subject: Re: Spray Paint in can Reply to specific post Reply with quote

Phone nr. is 315.585.9826
email is jsaeli@rochester.rr.com

Gary from Muleshoe
Long Time User

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2012 6:52 am    Post subject: Re: Spray Paint in can Reply to specific post Reply with quote

Thanks for the info hintocw.

Dick L
Tractor Guru

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2012 8:07 am    Post subject: Re: Spray Paint in can Reply to specific post Reply with quote

I used this on my Farmall C last year and it has not faded.
Check Here

Dick L
Tractor Guru

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2012 9:56 am    Post subject: A Little Correction Reply to specific post Reply with quote

A little correction as the cans I picked up said international on the can. They don't seem to carry it in all paint stores. I picked up what I bought at Rural King. They also had what the picture looks like at the link which is not what I bought.

Dick L
Tractor Guru

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2012 10:02 am    Post subject: Here We Go Reply to specific post Reply with quote

The link to the ad anyway.
Click

Red Ford
Regular

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2012 12:53 pm    Post subject: Re: Spray Paint in can Reply to specific post Reply with quote

A good spray can paint will last two or three years of regular outside exposure before deterioration becomes noticeable.

You can have any color of automotive paint put into spray cans. Although it is more expensive, that paint is much better than any standard off the shelf spray paint. There may be an automotive paint supplier in your area that does it, or there are places on the internet that do it. Tower paint is one of those, but not they offer different levels of paint quality.

Post new topic    Yesterday's Tractors Forum Index -> Paint and Bodywork All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
TRACTOR   PARTS TRACTOR   MANUALS
Same-Day Shipping! Most of our stocked parts ship the same day you order (M-F).  Expedited shipping available, just call!  Most prices for parts and manuals are below our competitors.  Compare our super low shipping rates!  We have the parts you need to repair your tractor.  We are a Company you can trust and have generous return policies!   Shop Online Today or call our friendly sales staff toll free (800) 853-2651.

YT Home  |  Forums Home

Copyright © 1997-2014 Yesterday's Tractor Co.