Yesterday's Tractor Co. Parts for Farm Tractors - Compare our Prices!
Click Here or call 800-853-2651 
   Allis Chalmers Case Farmall IH Ford 9N,2N,8N Ford
   Ferguson John Deere Massey Ferguson Minn. Moline Oliver
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   Traditional YT Forum ViewClassic View   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Michigan YT guys at MMOGTA

Goto page 1, 2  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Royse
Tractor Guru

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2012 12:59 pm    Post subject: Michigan YT guys at MMOGTA Reply to specific post Reply with quote

It was great meeting all of you guys and getting to put a face with the names.
Here's the picture of the group. (let me know if I messed up the names)
Spook and RRlund in the second picture.
I'll try to get some pictures of the tractors up soon.
Congratulations again on 33 years Mr. and Mrs. RRLund! Many more!

Last edited by Royse on Sun Aug 19, 2012 6:55 am; edited 1 time in total
onefarmer
Tractor Expert

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2012 1:18 pm    Post subject: Re: Michigan YT guys at MMOGTA Reply to specific post Reply with quote

Hey it was nice putting faces to names today.

Happy anniversary to us Mr/Mrs Lund 33 yrs and Mr/Mrs Onefarmer 37 yrs. And Rick Kr tomorrow.

Last edited by onefarmer on Sat Aug 18, 2012 2:42 pm; edited 1 time in total
Paul from MI
Tractor Guru

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2012 1:20 pm    Post subject: Re: Michigan YT guys at MMOGTA Reply to specific post Reply with quote

Great picture--good to see all you guys. Happy Anniversary. Maybe next year I can make it or do something this winter.

Kornfused
Tractor Guru

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2012 2:07 pm    Post subject: Re: Michigan YT guys at MMOGTA Reply to specific post Reply with quote

Looks like you nice weather too! Happy Aniversary RRLund!

Spook
Tractor Guru

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2012 2:46 pm    Post subject: Re: Michigan YT guys at MMOGTA Reply to specific post Reply with quote

It was nice meeting you guys, and putting a face with the name is pretty cool also. Nice day altogether. Btw, congrats RRlund!!!

rrlund
Tractor Guru

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2012 3:19 pm    Post subject: Re: Michigan YT guys at MMOGTA Reply to specific post Reply with quote

rrlund

There,now you've got an autographed picture. lol

Great meeting all of you guys too. Would have been nice if the Friday guys could have been there too. We'll have to do it again sometime.

casenut1
Tractor Expert

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2012 5:16 pm    Post subject: Re: Michigan YT guys at MMOGTA Reply to specific post Reply with quote

nice to get to see some faces to the names.

DoubleR
Long Time User

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2012 5:47 pm    Post subject: Re: Michigan YT guys at MMOGTA Reply to specific post Reply with quote

It looks like you got a good turnout. I wish I could have made it and met you guys. Its nice to be able to put a face with a name. I was there Friday but was tied up with something else today. Hopefully we can meet up again sometime.

Mike Henry
Regular

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2012 6:33 pm    Post subject: Re: Michigan YT guys at MMOGTA Reply to specific post Reply with quote

Thanks for giving me a chance to meet everyone. I also want to congratulate Mr.and Mrs Lund on their anniversary. May the little oliver every thing you would ask for in a present Mr. Lund.

Paul Simmer

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2012 6:51 pm    Post subject: Re: Michigan YT guys at MMOGTA Reply to specific post Reply with quote

Nice to see a face to a name. I only made it as far as Buckley Friday.

Rick Kr
Tractor Expert

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2012 7:13 pm    Post subject: One more Reply to specific post Reply with quote

JWondergem on the left, Mark MI on the right.

Yup, 17 happy years for Mrs Kr. and me tomorrow.

I think Mark MI also gets the farthest away at roughly 100 miles.

Rick Kr

Row Crop
Regular

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2012 3:09 am    Post subject: Re: Michigan YT guys at MMOGTA Reply to specific post Reply with quote

Nice meeting all you guy's. It was pretty cool. Although Royse got my handle wrong, it's a great picture! ROW CROP

Jahaze
Regular

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2012 4:47 am    Post subject: Re: Michigan YT guys at MMOGTA Reply to specific post Reply with quote

I stopped by the tent, but it was empty later on in the
afternoon. Maybe next year, what a nice show, much better
than Buckley.

Royse
Tractor Guru

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2012 6:58 am    Post subject: Re: Michigan YT guys at MMOGTA Reply to specific post Reply with quote

Row Crop wrote:
Royse got my handle wrong

I guess the pen and paper didn't even help!
I wrote it down wrong to begin with. Rolling Eyes
Hopefully it shows up correctly now.
Let us know how your trip to the bridge goes!

J.Wondergem
Tractor Expert

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2012 7:52 am    Post subject: Re: Michigan YT guys at MMOGTA Reply to specific post Reply with quote

Sure was nice meeting everyone, on Friday and Saturday. Also thanks to Royse and Rick KR for taking the pictures. I apologize to the ones that I missed. I was around there but looking at tractors, or eating. I think if we do this next year I will put my cell phone number out there so I can get back to the tractor to meet everyone. Also have a canopy that is not so close to the ground on the second day. I guess you call this learn as you go.

Post new topic    Yesterday's Tractors Forum Index -> Tractor Talk All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to:  
TRACTOR   PARTS TRACTOR   MANUALS
Same-Day Shipping! Most of our stocked parts ship the same day you order (M-F).  Expedited shipping available, just call!  Most prices for parts and manuals are below our competitors.  Compare our super low shipping rates!  We have the parts you need to repair your tractor.  We are a Company you can trust and have generous return policies!   Shop Online Today or call our friendly sales staff toll free (800) 853-2651.

YT Home  |  Forums Home

Copyright © 1997-2014 Yesterday's Tractor Co.