Yesterday's Tractor Co. Parts for Farm Tractors - Compare our Prices!
Click Here or call 800-853-2651 
   Allis Chalmers Case Farmall IH Ford 9N,2N,8N Ford
   Ferguson John Deere Massey Ferguson Minn. Moline Oliver
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   Traditional YT Forum ViewClassic View   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Joe

View previous topic :: View next topic  
D Hanson

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2012 7:52 pm    Post subject: Joe Reply to specific post Reply with quote

Called me today about hauling a tractor. Asked him where he lived..In his truck.Glad I saw the replies on here.

francis
Regular

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2012 7:24 am    Post subject: Re: Joe Reply to specific post Reply with quote

f b i is looking for him,stole too much from others,and no police departments could do nothing cause it wasnt their jurisdiction,but the big guys look at it as wire fraud,theft,theft on internet,then interstate coomerce,then state to state theft,supposedly this guy called me and said it was a white peterbilt,and then another said red,around lancaster penn, but i think it was him calling me himself cause he has used the private number deal too,but the ph number was traced to des plaines illinois,dollar general needs to fix their problems with their cards,and wal mart too with their green dot card,no tracability,i couldnt help it i had to turn this in,about 50 guys got it from him,and for about 30,000 dollars to my knowledge,what balls hes got,best thing to do is everyone post an ad for free scrap metal,and put that phone number on it,fill his phone with calls too

D Hanson

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2012 6:34 pm    Post subject: Re: Joe Reply to specific post Reply with quote

Sounds like a good idea Francis. He called back a few days ago, told him I didn't buy the tractor. Pass on the phone #!!

D Hanson

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2012 5:04 pm    Post subject: Re: Joe Reply to specific post Reply with quote

He just called.. Gave him crap..He Hung up..

francis
Regular

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2012 8:06 am    Post subject: Re: Joe Reply to specific post Reply with quote

tell him abvout how he screwed me out of 250.00 in texas and will be dealt with too,remind him about my 2 wheels and motorcycle,tell him on phone you heard hes being tracked and expected to be caught up with in september,and not gonna like it

MSCHROEDER

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2012 9:11 am    Post subject: Re: Joe Reply to specific post Reply with quote

Joe Beam"s real name is SHAWN SMITH from the area of Des Plaines, Illinois got me for $130 as well.

Post new topic    Yesterday's Tractors Forum Index -> Buyer / Seller Feedback All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
TRACTOR   PARTS TRACTOR   MANUALS
Same-Day Shipping! Most of our stocked parts ship the same day you order (M-F).  Expedited shipping available, just call!  Most prices for parts and manuals are below our competitors.  Compare our super low shipping rates!  We have the parts you need to repair your tractor.  We are a Company you can trust and have generous return policies!   Shop Online Today or call our friendly sales staff toll free (800) 853-2651.

YT Home  |  Forums Home

Copyright © 1997-2014 Yesterday's Tractor Co.