Yesterday's Tractor Co. Parts for Farm Tractors - Compare our Prices!
Click Here or call 800-853-2651 
   Allis Chalmers Case Farmall IH Ford 9N,2N,8N Ford
   Ferguson John Deere Massey Ferguson Minn. Moline Oliver
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   Traditional YT Forum ViewClassic View   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Ferguson Transport Box

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Joe G.
Regular

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2012 2:35 pm    Post subject: Ferguson Transport Box Reply to specific post Reply with quote

Scored a Ferguson Transport Box at a sale last weekend. In good shape, even has Ferguson tag still on. Type T-JO-20 Serial number 3559. Is there any way to determine the year of this box? Also since it is missing the tailgate are these possible to find or do I have to fab one up. I really like the design, and no one at the sale new what it was so I picked it up for $5.00!

miner09
Long Time User

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2012 5:09 pm    Post subject: Re: Ferguson Transport Box Reply to specific post Reply with quote

I'd give you your $5 back so you want lose anything. LOL . I see a lot of them with no tailgate. I would think you could build one. Most sells for about $150.

maxwell99
Tractor Expert

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2012 4:58 am    Post subject: Re: Ferguson Transport Box Reply to specific post Reply with quote

can you tell from this picture how the tail gate was made.

if so just make one like it.
was the only picture i found of the transport box that showed the tail gate.

and we are assuming this one is std and not a remade one.
as i have never seen one of these transport boxes

Fergienewbee
Tractor Expert

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2012 5:15 am    Post subject: Re: Ferguson Transport Box Reply to specific post Reply with quote

Knowlege is power. You knew what you were looking at and got an excellent deal. Post a picture when you get it done and mounted.

Larry

scott morrow
Regular

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2012 7:48 pm    Post subject: Re: Ferguson Transport Box Reply to specific post Reply with quote

I have 6 or 7 tail gates made up I copied a original that I have cant
tell the difference willing to ship call scott at 920-373-6336

Post new topic    Yesterday's Tractors Forum Index -> Harry Ferguson All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
TRACTOR   PARTS TRACTOR   MANUALS
Same-Day Shipping! Most of our stocked parts ship the same day you order (M-F).  Expedited shipping available, just call!  Most prices for parts and manuals are below our competitors.  Compare our super low shipping rates!  We have the parts you need to repair your tractor.  We are a Company you can trust and have generous return policies!   Shop Online Today or call our friendly sales staff toll free (800) 853-2651.

YT Home  |  Forums Home

Copyright © 1997-2014 Yesterday's Tractor Co.