Yesterday's Tractor Co. Parts for Farm Tractors - Compare our Prices!
Click Here or call 800-853-2651 
   Allis Chalmers Case Farmall IH Ford 9N,2N,8N Ford
   Ferguson John Deere Massey Ferguson Minn. Moline Oliver
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   Traditional YT Forum ViewClassic View   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Boonville MO Show

View previous topic :: View next topic  
miner09
Long Time User

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Mon Sep 10, 2012 9:25 am    Post subject: Boonville MO Show Reply to specific post Reply with quote

This was a very good show. If you ever have a change to go to a FENA meet you will be very welcomed. People are very friendly.

CentMO3088
Regular

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Mon Sep 10, 2012 11:20 am    Post subject: Re: Boonville MO Show Reply to specific post Reply with quote

By your pictures, I'm pretty sure you bought the mower that came from our place that was on the auction. I'm hoping your trip back to Texas was uneventful and you made it ok. Thanks for the pictures.

Mike

miner09
Long Time User

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Mon Sep 10, 2012 12:43 pm    Post subject: Re: Boonville MO Show Reply to specific post Reply with quote

Yes. Im Mickey. Got back OK. Picked up rake in Buffalo.Cleaning rake to paint. Do you know model # of these rakes? Only has serial # on tag.Paint mower after I mow a little with it.

Jason S.
Tractor Expert

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Mon Sep 10, 2012 1:17 pm    Post subject: Re: Boonville MO Show Reply to specific post Reply with quote

That"s a DEO-20 rake. I"ve got one I use. It looks to be a later model cause early ones had a spring loaded idler as far as I know.

Richard L
Tractor Expert

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2012 4:27 am    Post subject: Re: Boonville MO Show Reply to specific post Reply with quote

I also have heard there are two styles of the 3 pt hitch the earlier one is very similar to the regular implement 3 pt and the later is a beefier 3 pt hitch and from what I can see of his it is the later style.

miner09
Long Time User

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2012 9:22 am    Post subject: Re: Boonville MO Show Reply to specific post Reply with quote

After cleaning rake, on the bar end wheels there is 3/24/54 on one and other has 11/ 16/54 that is casted in metal. Just a guess it's a 1955.

Jason S.
Tractor Expert

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2012 12:14 pm    Post subject: Re: Boonville MO Show Reply to specific post Reply with quote

The beefier looking one is a DEO25...it was made from round tubing instead of channel iron...It is also a foot wider than the 20. I've never seen a DEO20 with a different or heavier 3pt on it...but i could be wrong, although I did see one that had round wheels like a 25 on the reel instead of the cast iron spokes.

Richard L
Tractor Expert

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2012 5:46 pm    Post subject: Re: Boonville MO Show Reply to specific post Reply with quote

My serial tag is showing DEO 20 and I have the same hitch hook up as what Mickey has on his as far as I can tell.

Jason S.
Tractor Expert

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2012 4:21 pm    Post subject: Re: Boonville MO Show Reply to specific post Reply with quote

I looked on mine earlier and the date on the spiders is 12-5-50.

Post new topic    Yesterday's Tractors Forum Index -> Harry Ferguson All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
TRACTOR   PARTS TRACTOR   MANUALS
Same-Day Shipping! Most of our stocked parts ship the same day you order (M-F).  Expedited shipping available, just call!  Most prices for parts and manuals are below our competitors.  Compare our super low shipping rates!  We have the parts you need to repair your tractor.  We are a Company you can trust and have generous return policies!   Shop Online Today or call our friendly sales staff toll free (800) 853-2651.

YT Home  |  Forums Home

Copyright © 1997-2014 Yesterday's Tractor Co.