Yesterday's Tractor Co. Parts for Farm Tractors - Compare our Prices!
Click Here or call 800-853-2651 
   Allis Chalmers Case Farmall IH Ford 9N,2N,8N Ford
   Ferguson John Deere Massey Ferguson Minn. Moline Oliver
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   Traditional YT Forum ViewClassic View   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

What I Saw Today, Boonville, Mo..

Goto page 1, 2  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Walt in Jaxn Tn.
Tractor Guru

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Mon Sep 10, 2012 8:39 pm    Post subject: What I Saw Today, Boonville, Mo.. Reply to specific post Reply with quote

Photobucket

Finally got to the show about 1:00p Friday after visiting my brother Sam east of williamsburg Mo and my brother Paul in Hallsville Mo. Tractor Dan came up to Jackson to pick me up in his Mazda pick up but, we decided to take my car so, loaded the gear into my car and left Jackson Tn. around 1:00pm Thursday.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v105/hammer30152001/Sub%20album%202/?action=view¤t=DSCN7555.mp4
Steam engine starting back into belt

Walt in Jaxn Tn.
Tractor Guru

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Mon Sep 10, 2012 8:45 pm    Post subject: Re: What I Saw Today, Boonville, Mo.. Reply to specific post Reply with quote

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Steam engine running thresher
Steam driven machine

Walt in Jaxn Tn.
Tractor Guru

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Mon Sep 10, 2012 8:51 pm    Post subject: Re: What I Saw Today, Boonville, Mo.. Reply to specific post Reply with quote

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Check out the tresher and engine video
Thresher and Steam engine

Walt in Jaxn Tn.
Tractor Guru

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Mon Sep 10, 2012 9:06 pm    Post subject: Re: What I Saw Today, Boonville, Mo.. Reply to specific post Reply with quote

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Francis Scott Key singing his music

Photobucket

Photobucket

The Pilot Grove FFA youth doing a very good job of directing traffic in the parking area. Notice the storm coming in the back ground. A lot of the bad stuff went around both sides of the show but, rain came in later and the show was soaked for the rest of the day and night. The parking area was a little soft the next morning but the FFA youth did a very good job with the excessive attendance Saturday. The parking area could not hold any more. Cars were out of site down the hill, keeping the shuttles very busy. Check out the videos at the end of each post
Two engines pulling threshers and lady engineer

Walt in Jaxn Tn.
Tractor Guru

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Mon Sep 10, 2012 9:24 pm    Post subject: Re: What I Saw Today, Boonville, Mo.. Reply to specific post Reply with quote

Photobucket

First photo of the next day, Saturday morning. This is the arm band that was worn by everyone. One price $8.00 got you into the show Thursday through Sunday.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

This model "T" roadster started life as a truck working in a lead mine with a Titan tractor and was sunk under water till a few years ago. A man paid a diver to go down 65 ft below the surface of the water and hook chains onto the truck and tractor to lift them out. Surprisingly there was very little damage from the water after all those years.

Photobucket

Fuel for the steam engines

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

check out the video
Blowing the whistle

Walt in Jaxn Tn.
Tractor Guru

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Mon Sep 10, 2012 9:40 pm    Post subject: Re: What I Saw Today, Boonville, Mo.. Reply to specific post Reply with quote

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Sitting on her Daddy's tractor

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Check out the video of the 10-20 tractor
10 20 International

Walt in Jaxn Tn.
Tractor Guru

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Mon Sep 10, 2012 9:58 pm    Post subject: Re: What I Saw Today, Boonville, Mo.. Reply to specific post Reply with quote

Photobucket

Photobucket

And you thought the little John Deere look alike tractor made out of a lawn mower transmission and a small Briggs Stratton engine was just about the best thing that ever could be, and that how the builder had turned down thousands of dollars for his amazing creation. We've all seen it and heard the build up but, HOW DOES IT COMPARE TO THIS!!!
This half scale "A" certianly does not sound like an "A" It sounds more like a "B" John Deere. Check out the video at the end of each post
Half scale John Deere

Walt in Jaxn Tn.
Tractor Guru

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Mon Sep 10, 2012 10:12 pm    Post subject: Re: What I Saw Today, Boonville, Mo.. Reply to specific post Reply with quote

Photobucket

Photobucket

I caught this couple taking photos of the little half scale Farmall F-20 and the husband in the first photo and, had them pose for the second photo. I then told them the tractors ran and sounded like the real size tractors and then we found the owner builder and he started both tractors and the husband was really impressed with the little Farmall F-20

Check out the video at the end of each post

I have a 1936 F-20 Farmall and it sounds exactly like this little half scale

Photobucket
Half scale F 20

Walt in Jaxn Tn.
Tractor Guru

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Mon Sep 10, 2012 10:26 pm    Post subject: Re: What I Saw Today, Boonville, Mo.. Reply to specific post Reply with quote

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Check out the video link at the end of each post
Fairbanks Morse Gin engine

Walt in Jaxn Tn.
Tractor Guru

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Mon Sep 10, 2012 10:34 pm    Post subject: Re: What I Saw Today, Boonville, Mo.. Reply to specific post Reply with quote

Photobucket

Photobucket

Check out the video link at the end of each post.
I've got to go to bed. I'll post the rest of the files tomorrow night.
Big single cylinder engine

DC Snider
Regular

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2012 9:28 am    Post subject: Re: What I Saw Today, Boonville, Mo.. Reply to specific post Reply with quote

Always enjoy your pics from shows...thanks for sharing them!

Walt in Jaxn Tn.
Tractor Guru

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2012 4:17 pm    Post subject: Re: What I Saw Today, Boonville, Mo.. Reply to specific post Reply with quote

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

These are photos of the parade that I took with my old Nikkon as the new one ran the rechargable battery dead, then the batteries went dead in the old camera and I was without a camera for about 3 1/2 hoours. Anyway, enjoy the video and check out the video link at the end of each post
Big single cylinder engine front

Walt in Jaxn Tn.
Tractor Guru

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2012 4:34 pm    Post subject: Re: What I Saw Today, Boonville, Mo.. Reply to specific post Reply with quote

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

[IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v105/hammer30152001/Sub%20album%202/DSCN7701.jpg[/IMG]

Photobucket

Breast cancer awareness tractor walking beam model engine using inverted air compressor cylinder. Massey Ferguson 130, look at how narrow it is. Massey Harris Wallace tractor. Decendent of the Wallace Bear and Cub
Check out the video link Long shadows
Steam engine, long shadows

Walt in Jaxn Tn.
Tractor Guru

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2012 4:43 pm    Post subject: Re: What I Saw Today, Boonville, Mo.. Reply to specific post Reply with quote

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Check out the Big Twin City tractor video link
Big Twin City tractor

Walt in Jaxn Tn.
Tractor Guru

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2012 4:48 pm    Post subject: Re: What I Saw Today, Boonville, Mo.. Reply to specific post Reply with quote

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Check out the video link Big Twin City tractor
Big Twin City tractor

Post new topic    Yesterday's Tractors Forum Index -> John Deere All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to:  
TRACTOR   PARTS TRACTOR   MANUALS
Same-Day Shipping! Most of our stocked parts ship the same day you order (M-F).  Expedited shipping available, just call!  Most prices for parts and manuals are below our competitors.  Compare our super low shipping rates!  We have the parts you need to repair your tractor.  We are a Company you can trust and have generous return policies!   Shop Online Today or call our friendly sales staff toll free (800) 853-2651.

YT Home  |  Forums Home

Copyright © 1997-2014 Yesterday's Tractor Co.