Yesterday's Tractor Co. Parts for Farm Tractors - Compare our Prices!
Click Here or call 800-853-2651 
   Allis Chalmers Case Farmall IH Ford 9N,2N,8N Ford
   Ferguson John Deere Massey Ferguson Minn. Moline Oliver
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   Traditional YT Forum ViewClassic View   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Oliver Hay rake

View previous topic :: View next topic  
John Schoenauer
Regular

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2012 5:18 pm    Post subject: Oliver Hay rake Reply to specific post Reply with quote

I am looking to purchase an Oliver hay rake. I would like some comments on models and suggested prices. I would like a rake that will still rake hay. I am thinking 107 model but am open to suggestions.
Thnks
John Schoenauer

Ivan Grant
Regular

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2012 5:25 pm    Post subject: Re: Oliver Hay rake Reply to specific post Reply with quote

I would try to find a Oliver rake that is the same as a 311 Cockshutt rake,I have saw the Oliver equivelent,but do not recall the no.I have a 311 Cockshutt and I rake a lot of hay with it each year.

Vernon in Ks
Long Time User

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2012 5:10 am    Post subject: Re: Oliver Hay rake Reply to specific post Reply with quote

I have a 107A that I like. Mainly use it to flip damp windrows and works excelent. Baught it at auction for $300 several years ago. Get a book!

Josh in Pa
Long Time User

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2012 5:40 am    Post subject: Re: Oliver Hay rake Reply to specific post Reply with quote

I think a 207 has the wheels tucked in tighter behind the rake to follow the ground better, and a little less toungue weight. The neighbor had one a few years back, and it raked as good or better than my newer john deere.
Josh

John Schoenauer
Regular

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2012 5:15 pm    Post subject: Re: Oliver Hay rake Reply to specific post Reply with quote

I read an artical in one of the Oliver magazines and agree that either the 107 or 207 would be a good rake. Now if I can find one.
Thanks
John Schoenauer

olliekid
Long Time User

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2012 8:18 am    Post subject: Re: Oliver Hay rake Reply to specific post Reply with quote

good luck finding one! I have kinda had my eye out for them in my
area and haven't seen one.

Larry NEIL
Tractor Guru

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2012 9:20 am    Post subject: Re: Oliver Hay rake Reply to specific post Reply with quote

I"ve got a 207, but it needs some rake bar bearings and the bearing assembly"s.
If aNYONE KNOWS WHERE TO GET SOME MY E-MAIL IS OPEN

John Schoenauer
Regular

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2012 8:17 pm    Post subject: Re: Oliver Hay rake Reply to specific post Reply with quote

Hi Larry are you looking for parts or are you interested in selling your rake? Where are you located. My e-mail is open I couldn't get to yours.
Thanks
John Schoenauer

Post new topic    Yesterday's Tractors Forum Index -> Oliver, Cletrac, Coop and Cockshutt All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
TRACTOR   PARTS TRACTOR   MANUALS
Same-Day Shipping! Most of our stocked parts ship the same day you order (M-F).  Expedited shipping available, just call!  Most prices for parts and manuals are below our competitors.  Compare our super low shipping rates!  We have the parts you need to repair your tractor.  We are a Company you can trust and have generous return policies!   Shop Online Today or call our friendly sales staff toll free (800) 853-2651.

YT Home  |  Forums Home

Copyright © 1997-2014 Yesterday's Tractor Co.