Yesterday's Tractor Co. Parts for Farm Tractors - Compare our Prices!
Click Here or call 800-853-2651 
   Allis Chalmers Case Farmall IH Ford 9N,2N,8N Ford
   Ferguson John Deere Massey Ferguson Minn. Moline Oliver
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   Traditional YT Forum ViewClassic View   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

value of an oliver 1600 gas NF

View previous topic :: View next topic  
dave schutz
New User

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2012 2:22 pm    Post subject: value of an oliver 1600 gas NF Reply to specific post Reply with quote

i trying to find out the value of an oliver 1600 gas NF in good condition, it has approx. 5500 hrs on the life of the tractor, it had an overhaul years ago

rrlund
Tractor Guru

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2012 4:28 pm    Post subject: Re: value of an oliver 1600 gas NF Reply to specific post Reply with quote

I bought one with some parts missing at an auction 2 years ago for $600. He had a good running one with a wide front that brought $1700. That one showed up on two consignment auctions after that,bid in at about the same.

j meyer
Long Time User

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2012 5:40 pm    Post subject: Re: value of an oliver 1600 gas NF Reply to specific post Reply with quote

Where your located matters on its value to a degree, but either way your still the owner of a 1600. I had a super nice one and I was glad to find it a home finally. The 1650 and 1655 are just so much nicer, the poor 1600 gets pushed into the history books. rrlund showed you where those prices can be at for them- post a picture or something and lets see it!

dave schutz
New User

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2012 8:03 pm    Post subject: Re: value of an oliver 1600 gas NF Reply to specific post Reply with quote

i've found one near where i live in NW Ohio that may be for sale, just wondering what i should be looking to pay

rrlund
Tractor Guru

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2012 3:38 pm    Post subject: Re: value of an oliver 1600 gas NF Reply to specific post Reply with quote

Jockeys around here usually put $2500 on'em.

Post new topic    Yesterday's Tractors Forum Index -> Oliver, Cletrac, Coop and Cockshutt All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
TRACTOR   PARTS TRACTOR   MANUALS
Same-Day Shipping! Most of our stocked parts ship the same day you order (M-F).  Expedited shipping available, just call!  Most prices for parts and manuals are below our competitors.  Compare our super low shipping rates!  We have the parts you need to repair your tractor.  We are a Company you can trust and have generous return policies!   Shop Online Today or call our friendly sales staff toll free (800) 853-2651.

YT Home  |  Forums Home

Copyright © 1997-2014 Yesterday's Tractor Co.