Yesterday's Tractor Co. Parts for Farm Tractors - Compare our Prices!
Click Here or call 800-853-2651 
   Allis Chalmers Case Farmall IH Ford 9N,2N,8N Ford
   Ferguson John Deere Massey Ferguson Minn. Moline Oliver
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   Traditional YT Forum ViewClassic View   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Help ID old lawn tractor and search for implements

View previous topic :: View next topic  
drphilwv
New User

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2012 4:32 am    Post subject: Help ID old lawn tractor and search for implements Reply to specific post Reply with quote

Good day all,
Well, I saw an ad on craiglist for an old lawn tractor and it looked like a mini version of my massey, so I traded an old spanish shotgun for it. It is a Herc-X made by R. Herschel Mfg. corp. Is this a rebadged other manufacture (like gravely or other). It has a Kohler engine and a pull cord start. It is current stuck in either 1 or 2. Havent decided how to go about freeing that up. Was bought in Ohio from the garage of the original owner (so I am owner #3). Anyway, any help finding a deck or any other implements for this cool little bugger are appreciated!

* I guess there is a security feature that does not allow new members to post you pictures. If one of the moderators can turn this off I will post the pics so you can see this little monster. I promise, I am not a cyber bot!!

Dr.Phil

Gary from Muleshoe
Long Time User

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2012 5:47 am    Post subject: Re: Help ID old lawn tractor and search for implements Reply to specific post Reply with quote

Go to www.gttalk.com and post on there. You will find a wealth of knowledge on that site when it comes to garden tractor. Especially the old rare ones. You may even find a manual for it on that site that you can download for free.

wisbaker
Tractor Expert

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2012 6:39 am    Post subject: Re: Help ID old lawn tractor and search for implements Reply to specific post Reply with quote

It's not the cyberbots that they worry about it's
the immature kids that come on the site and post
pictures of overweight unclothed middle age women
they're stopping.

drphilwv
New User

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2012 10:32 am    Post subject: Re: Help ID old lawn tractor and search for implements Reply to specific post Reply with quote

OK as a follow up - the guys at Garden Tractor figured it out. It is a rebadged Farm-ette 75. Thanks!

Post new topic    Yesterday's Tractors Forum Index -> Garden Tractors All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
TRACTOR   PARTS TRACTOR   MANUALS
Same-Day Shipping! Most of our stocked parts ship the same day you order (M-F).  Expedited shipping available, just call!  Most prices for parts and manuals are below our competitors.  Compare our super low shipping rates!  We have the parts you need to repair your tractor.  We are a Company you can trust and have generous return policies!   Shop Online Today or call our friendly sales staff toll free (800) 853-2651.

YT Home  |  Forums Home

Copyright © 1997-2014 Yesterday's Tractor Co.