Yesterday's Tractor Co. Parts for Farm Tractors - Compare our Prices!
Click Here or call 800-853-2651 
   Allis Chalmers Case Farmall IH Ford 9N,2N,8N Ford
   Ferguson John Deere Massey Ferguson Minn. Moline Oliver
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   Traditional YT Forum ViewClassic View   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

AC bearing part numbers

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Don656
Regular

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Fri Sep 28, 2012 4:47 am    Post subject: AC bearing part numbers Reply to specific post Reply with quote

Thanks to everyone who replied to my previous post for cross reference to the AC bearing numbers.

I've got a couple of more:
211632 cup and 211633 cone
210116 cup and 210117 cone

Does anyone know what these numbers cross reference to?

Thanks!

Phill S.

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Fri Sep 28, 2012 5:00 am    Post subject: Re: AC bearing part numbers Reply to specific post Reply with quote

All of the cups and cones will have a number etched on them that are the part numbers from the original manufacturer of the components. With these numbers, any bearing supply store can cross reference them and get you new versions, if they are available.

Go to a place like 'Bearings and Drives', or KAMAN, or Interstate Bearing.

Good luck!

mdtractormechanic
Regular

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Fri Sep 28, 2012 6:42 am    Post subject: Re: AC bearing part numbers Reply to specific post Reply with quote

210116 cup (SKF BRG # BR15523) and 210117 cone (SKF BRG # BR15578)

Jerry Coulter
Long Time User

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Fri Sep 28, 2012 6:46 am    Post subject: Re: AC bearing part numbers Reply to specific post Reply with quote

I have 2 211632 cups in original sealed boxes. Also 2 211584 cones in sealed boxes plus 1 rusty 211584 which is Timken 1931 in an open box. This is stuff left over from my dad's AC dealership and has likely been on the shelf for 50 years. If you are interested in any of this, I would open the box and check condition of contents before shipping it.

Don656
Regular

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Fri Sep 28, 2012 9:07 am    Post subject: Re: AC bearing part numbers Reply to specific post Reply with quote

Could you look at one of the 211632 cups and get the manufacturer and number on it?

Thanks!

Jerry Coulter
Long Time User

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Fri Sep 28, 2012 3:43 pm    Post subject: Re: AC bearing part numbers Reply to specific post Reply with quote

That cup is Link-Belt 23700. Was wrapped in wax paper and coated with cosmoline, is nice and shiny. Do you want it?

Don656
Regular

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2012 4:55 pm    Post subject: Re: AC bearing part numbers Reply to specific post Reply with quote

Thanks for getting that number for me. I am just trying to figure out what the correct bearing is for the steering worm shaft. Since my tractor had the link-belt spherical bearing on one end and a timken straight tapered bearing on the other end, I didn't know which bearing was correct or if AC had ever used the spherical bearings or only the straight bearings.

Thanks for the offer, but I found a source for the link belt spherical bearings which I plan to use on both ends of the shaft.

Post new topic    Yesterday's Tractors Forum Index -> Allis Chalmers All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
TRACTOR   PARTS TRACTOR   MANUALS
Same-Day Shipping! Most of our stocked parts ship the same day you order (M-F).  Expedited shipping available, just call!  Most prices for parts and manuals are below our competitors.  Compare our super low shipping rates!  We have the parts you need to repair your tractor.  We are a Company you can trust and have generous return policies!   Shop Online Today or call our friendly sales staff toll free (800) 853-2651.

YT Home  |  Forums Home

Copyright © 1997-2014 Yesterday's Tractor Co.