Yesterday's Tractor Co. Parts for Farm Tractors - Compare our Prices!
Click Here or call 800-853-2651 
   Allis Chalmers Case Farmall IH Ford 9N,2N,8N Ford
   Ferguson John Deere Massey Ferguson Minn. Moline Oliver
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   Traditional YT Forum ViewClassic View   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

what fenders do I have

View previous topic :: View next topic  
fireman18
Regular

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Fri Sep 28, 2012 1:42 pm    Post subject: what fenders do I have Reply to specific post Reply with quote

I know these are on the wrong color tractor but I do know they are molin fenders but have no clue as to what model. Any help is greatly appreciated. [/img]

Last edited by fireman18 on Fri Sep 28, 2012 1:43 pm; edited 1 time in total
BMG1
Regular

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Fri Sep 28, 2012 1:50 pm    Post subject: Re: what fenders do I have Reply to specific post Reply with quote

Without taking some measurements I'd say they look like M670/G1000 size fenders. The JS3 and U302 were slightly smaller than the 670/1000.

glgrumpy
Regular

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2012 6:11 pm    Post subject: Re: what fenders do I have Reply to specific post Reply with quote

Ummm! ARen"t those on backwards? Lights faving he back, instead of front? Something about balance of metal doesn"t look right....?

tntleake
Regular

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2012 9:12 pm    Post subject: Re: what fenders do I have Reply to specific post Reply with quote

Are those red tractors for sale?

fireman18
Regular

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2012 9:23 pm    Post subject: Re: what fenders do I have Reply to specific post Reply with quote

Yes the 706 is the 560 is my grandpas and I'm sure he would sell it he doesn't get attached to anything.

Alan K
Tractor Guru

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2012 5:26 am    Post subject: Re: what fenders do I have Reply to specific post Reply with quote

Where are you located?

fireman18
Regular

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2012 7:12 am    Post subject: Re: what fenders do I have Reply to specific post Reply with quote

Slaton tx

dale kisner

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2012 9:36 am    Post subject: Re: what fenders do I have Reply to specific post Reply with quote

ON BACKWORDS!!!! What are you talking about? Those style fenders can go either way and you can mount lights any direction you want, single , double or none at all!

curiously

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2012 8:00 pm    Post subject: Re: what fenders do I have Reply to specific post Reply with quote

I was wondering who manufactured these style fenders?
Neighbor has a 7000 ford with the same fenders as the
Minnies. Im thinking ive seen a Long with these too? Maybe
wrong. Anyone know?

Alan K
Tractor Guru

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2012 6:00 am    Post subject: Re: what fenders do I have Reply to specific post Reply with quote

A few years ago I had asked someone who worked for MM about the Ford fenders. He said Ford bought their fenders from MM at that time. I think there might have been some small differences like the plates around the lights but were the same otherwise I guess.

tntleake
Regular

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2012 6:33 pm    Post subject: Re: what fenders do I have Reply to specific post Reply with quote

Fireman
email me, I'm interested in the 560

BANDITFARMER
Tractor Expert

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2012 7:10 pm    Post subject: Re: what fenders do I have Reply to specific post Reply with quote

You are right. Long used them in the mid 70s on there tractors. They were imported with no tires or rims or fenders and White sold them parts that were left over from Oliver and MM. My long 900 has MM fenders (with MM part #) Oliver 1850 rear rims (with Oliver part #) and the front rims were clover white under the white paint. They must have got them cheep. Bandit

Post new topic    Yesterday's Tractors Forum Index -> Minneapolis Moline All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
TRACTOR   PARTS TRACTOR   MANUALS
Same-Day Shipping! Most of our stocked parts ship the same day you order (M-F).  Expedited shipping available, just call!  Most prices for parts and manuals are below our competitors.  Compare our super low shipping rates!  We have the parts you need to repair your tractor.  We are a Company you can trust and have generous return policies!   Shop Online Today or call our friendly sales staff toll free (800) 853-2651.

YT Home  |  Forums Home

Copyright © 1997-2014 Yesterday's Tractor Co.