Yesterday's Tractor Co. Parts for Farm Tractors - Compare our Prices!
Click Here or call 800-853-2651 
   Allis Chalmers Case Farmall IH Ford 9N,2N,8N Ford
   Ferguson John Deere Massey Ferguson Minn. Moline Oliver
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   Traditional YT Forum ViewClassic View   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

3020 2nd hyd svc

View previous topic :: View next topic  
LITTLE RED
Regular

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2012 5:50 pm    Post subject: 3020 2nd hyd svc Reply to specific post Reply with quote

How much work would it be to add a 2nd svc to the 3020 need it to run the round bailer would like to keep it like the one thaths already factory on there now

tim s
Tractor Guru

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2012 6:07 pm    Post subject: Re: 3020 2nd hyd svc Reply to specific post Reply with quote

Is it a console model or dash Hydraulics??

LITTLE RED
Regular

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2012 6:14 pm    Post subject: Re: 3020 2nd hyd svc Reply to specific post Reply with quote

dash mounted levers

tim s
Tractor Guru

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2012 6:26 pm    Post subject: Re: 3020 2nd hyd svc Reply to specific post Reply with quote

The linkage is easier on that style, best bet is a salvage yard, you will need a valve and a coupler, it"s best to run hoses back down to the coupler, maybe put a JIC type splice in the area where the tractor will split to make it easier later. OR a fause valve...

LITTLE RED
Regular

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2012 6:29 pm    Post subject: Re: 3020 2nd hyd svc Reply to specific post Reply with quote

Thanks for that info i'll start checking our tractor junk yards

Dan in North Houston
Regular

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2012 5:10 am    Post subject: Re: 3020 2nd hyd svc Reply to specific post Reply with quote

I have a breakaway coupler for a 3020 for sale in the classified ads.

Bob Bancroft
Tractor Guru

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2012 6:00 am    Post subject: Re: 3020 2nd hyd svc Reply to specific post Reply with quote

I have a good SCV off my 4020 (dash style). I have advertised it with no luck. I was toying with the idea of putting it on my 2510. Modern view tells you where I am.

LITTLE RED
Regular

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2012 6:17 pm    Post subject: Re: 3020 2nd hyd svc Reply to specific post Reply with quote

Bob Bancroft wrote:
(quoted from post at 07:00:44 10/02/12) I have a good SCV off my 4020 (dash style). I have advertised it with no luck. I was toying with the idea of putting it on my 2510. Modern view tells you where I am.
What are you asking for it and how much of the set up for it do you have Thanks Doug R

Bob Bancroft
Tractor Guru

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2012 3:43 am    Post subject: Re: 3020 2nd hyd svc Reply to specific post Reply with quote

I have the valve only. I will have to check on price. If you could e-mail me, then we could phone and talk.

Post new topic    Yesterday's Tractors Forum Index -> John Deere All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
TRACTOR   PARTS TRACTOR   MANUALS
Same-Day Shipping! Most of our stocked parts ship the same day you order (M-F).  Expedited shipping available, just call!  Most prices for parts and manuals are below our competitors.  Compare our super low shipping rates!  We have the parts you need to repair your tractor.  We are a Company you can trust and have generous return policies!   Shop Online Today or call our friendly sales staff toll free (800) 853-2651.

YT Home  |  Forums Home

Copyright © 1997-2014 Yesterday's Tractor Co.