Yesterday's Tractor Co. Parts for Farm Tractors - Compare our Prices!
Click Here or call 800-853-2651 
   Allis Chalmers Case Farmall IH Ford 9N,2N,8N Ford
   Ferguson John Deere Massey Ferguson Minn. Moline Oliver
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   Traditional YT Forum ViewClassic View   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

gas Oliver 77 vers. deseil 77 weight of tractor

View previous topic :: View next topic  
showdown
Regular

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2012 5:16 pm    Post subject: gas Oliver 77 vers. deseil 77 weight of tractor Reply to specific post Reply with quote

Does a deseil 77 weigh more than a gas?, mine is a 54.Thanks..........

buickanddeere
Tractor Guru

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2012 1:03 pm    Post subject: Re: gas Oliver 77 vers. deseil 77 weight of tractor Reply to specific post Reply with quote

"Diesel" not "deseil"

LarryM
Regular

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2012 5:20 pm    Post subject: Re: gas Oliver 77 vers. deseil 77 weight of tractor Reply to specific post Reply with quote

Really? You corrected what is obviously someone's typo? Says a lot about a person. Sad

chucksoliver77
Long Time User

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2012 7:22 pm    Post subject: Re: gas Oliver 77 vers. deseil 77 weight of tractor Reply to specific post Reply with quote

showdown, i don't know if tractor data has it right, the only differences are the injector pump, timing cover, injector pump drive gears, injectors. fuel lines, transfer pump and fuel filters. take away the carb. coil, and distributor and i see maybe 30-50 lbs. extra weight. just my 2 cents, chuck i forgot that the starter is bigger and i think the bell housing is a little different, the head is different and the ring gear is a bit bigger, maybe making the Diesel about a 100lbs. heaver.

Last edited by chucksoliver77 on Thu Oct 04, 2012 2:51 am; edited 1 time in total
buickanddeere
Tractor Guru

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2012 7:33 pm    Post subject: Re: gas Oliver 77 vers. deseil 77 weight of tractor Reply to specific post Reply with quote

There are typos and then there is not having a clue how to spell. The real sin however is being too lazy to perform a spell check.

showdown
Regular

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2012 12:08 pm    Post subject: Re: gas Oliver 77 vers. deseil 77 weight of tractor Reply to specific post Reply with quote

Hey Chuck: I Looked at the tractor data, I think that that 300 ibs. ia a little off the mark too. I guess you are much closer, it looks like the diff. is in the engine department from other info i could find. Thanks for your help. PS I guess theres no type Os Ha. Ha. LOL....

chucksoliver77
Long Time User

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2012 12:54 pm    Post subject: Re: gas Oliver 77 vers. deseil 77 weight of tractor Reply to specific post Reply with quote

showdown wrote:
(quoted from post at 01:08:34 10/05/12) Hey Chuck: I Looked at the tractor data, I think that that 300 ibs. ia a little off the mark too. I guess you are much closer, it looks like the diff. is in the engine department from other info i could find. Thanks for your help. PS I guess theres no type Os Ha. Ha. LOL....
youre walcome. chucck

mm585
Regular

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2012 2:40 pm    Post subject: Re: gas Oliver 77 vers. deseil 77 weight of tractor Reply to specific post Reply with quote

This isnt a spelling bee!! I doubt ther is less than 100 pounds diff. between a gas and a diesel.

Post new topic    Yesterday's Tractors Forum Index -> Tractor Pulling All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
TRACTOR   PARTS TRACTOR   MANUALS
Same-Day Shipping! Most of our stocked parts ship the same day you order (M-F).  Expedited shipping available, just call!  Most prices for parts and manuals are below our competitors.  Compare our super low shipping rates!  We have the parts you need to repair your tractor.  We are a Company you can trust and have generous return policies!   Shop Online Today or call our friendly sales staff toll free (800) 853-2651.

YT Home  |  Forums Home

Copyright © 1997-2014 Yesterday's Tractor Co.