Yesterday's Tractor Co.
Shop Now View Cart
   Allis Chalmers Case Farmall IH Ford 9N,2N,8N Ford
   Ferguson John Deere Massey Ferguson Minn. Moline Oliver
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   Traditional YT Forum ViewClassic View   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile    Log inLog in 

Dam Yankees---

View previous topic :: View next topic  
donjr
Tractor Guru

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2012 7:02 pm    Post subject: Dam Yankees--- Reply to specific post Reply with quote

'Nuf said. Oh, well, guess we'll have to beat them ourselves.

Royse
Tractor Guru

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2012 7:07 pm    Post subject: Re: Dam Yankees--- Reply to specific post Reply with quote

The South's gonna rise again!
Or were you referring to that rock band? LOL

kruser
Tractor Guru

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2012 7:15 pm    Post subject: Re: Dam Yankees--- Reply to specific post Reply with quote

Just wonderin - POOFED the poll?

SOMEBODIE"S Cubs lost 102 this year - Please don't tell billonthefarm and Wrigley.

donjr
Tractor Guru

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2012 7:20 pm    Post subject: Re: Dam Yankees--- Reply to specific post Reply with quote

Dunno- but that has to be a new record--lol..

wisbaker
Tractor Expert

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2012 8:04 pm    Post subject: Re: Dam Yankees--- Reply to specific post Reply with quote

A cub Cadet 102? I have one of those! Last Major League Ball game I was at was at Wrigley, the Cubs beat the Reds 7-2 and Ernie Banks hit his 499th home run, guess this means I'm old.

Mark - IN.
Tractor Guru

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2012 8:20 pm    Post subject: Re: Dam Yankees--- Reply to specific post Reply with quote

Hey!!! I heard that too yesterday. Is that a record? I have to think if isn't a record, must be close.

Mark

ihman73
Regular

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2012 10:30 pm    Post subject: Re: Dam Yankees--- Reply to specific post Reply with quote

Yeah I believe I saw on the scoreboard at Busch tonight that the cubs and astros made the the first time a single division had 2 100+ loss teams. On the plus side I finally got to see the Cards win the first time this year. They went 50-13 at Busch this season and I saw 6 of the 13 losses.

WalJohn
Long Time User

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2012 2:47 am    Post subject: Re: Dam Yankees--- Reply to specific post Reply with quote

ihman73 wrote:
(quoted from post at 02:30:21 10/04/12) Yeah I believe I saw on the scoreboard at Busch tonight that the cubs and astros made the the first time a single division had 2 100+ loss teams. On the plus side I finally got to see the Cards win the first time this year. They went 50-13 at Busch this season and I saw 6 of the 13 losses.

Maybe if you let the Cards know that they will pay you to stay away.

NEBeef
Long Time User

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2012 3:26 am    Post subject: Re: Dam Yankees--- Reply to specific post Reply with quote

donjr wrote:
(quoted from post at 04:02:36 10/04/12) 'Nuf said. Oh, well, guess we'll have to beat them ourselves.

From a Red Sox fan:

Massachusetts court ruling
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Roxbury MA (AP) - A seven-year-old boy was at the center of a Boston courtroom drama yesterday when he challenged a court ruling over who should have custody of him. The boy has a history of being beaten by his parents and the judge initially awarded custody to his aunt, in keeping with child custody law and regulations requiring that family unity be maintained to the degree possible.

The boy surprised the court when he proclaimed that his aunt beat him more than his parents and he adamantly refused to live with her. When the judge then suggested that he live with his grandparents, the boy cried out that they also beat him. After considering the remainder of the immediate family and learning that domestic violence was apparently a way of life among them, the judge took the unprecedented step of allowing the boy to propose who should have custody of him.

After two recesses to check legal references and confer with child welfare officials, the judge granted temporary custody to the Boston Red Sox, whom the boy firmly believes is not capable of beating anyone.

Last edited by NEBeef on Thu Oct 04, 2012 3:27 am; edited 1 time in total
Buckeye Oliver collector
Long Time User

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2012 8:43 am    Post subject: Re: Dam Yankees--- Reply to specific post Reply with quote

Gotta be careful when saying that. Its like my Presidential debate topic. You are allowed free speech in this country only until you say something wrong (truthful).

I can't stand the Yankees, Patriots, Cowboys or Lakers. I guess I'm wierd or something.

old popper
Tractor Guru

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2012 1:43 pm    Post subject: Re: Dam Yankees--- Reply to specific post Reply with quote

I have to stand up and face the music. That would be my Cubs.

Northvale - PA
Regular

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2012 2:24 pm    Post subject: Re: Dam Yankees--- Reply to specific post Reply with quote

lets keep one thing in mind, at the beginning of the season, all we wanted was to have a winning season. If they actually get past the 1st wild card game, then I'll start really hoping. Until then, they did all we asked already. No heart ache yet.

Post new topic    Yesterday's Tractors Forum Index -> Tractor Talk All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

TRACTOR PARTS TRACTOR MANUALS
Fast Shipping!  Most of our stocked parts ship within 24 hours (M-Th). Expedited shipping available, just call! Most prices for parts and manuals are below our competitors. Compare our super low shipping rates! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor. We are a company you can trust and have generous return policies. Shop Online Today or call our friendly sales staff toll free (800) 853-2651. [ About Us ]

YT Home  |  Forums

Modern View Forum powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group

All Rights Reserved. Reproduction of any part of this website, including design and content, without written permission is strictly prohibited. Trade Marks and Trade Names contained and used in this Website are those of others, and are used in this Website in a descriptive sense to refer to the products of others. Use of this Web site constitutes acceptance of our User Agreement and Privacy Policy

TRADEMARK DISCLAIMER: Tradenames and Trademarks referred to within Yesterday's Tractor Co. products and within the Yesterday's Tractor Co. websites are the property of their respective trademark holders. None of these trademark holders are affiliated with Yesterday's Tractor Co., our products, or our website nor are we sponsored by them. John Deere and its logos are the registered trademarks of the John Deere Corporation. Agco, Agco Allis, White, Massey Ferguson and their logos are the registered trademarks of AGCO Corporation. Case, Case-IH, Farmall, International Harvester, New Holland and their logos are registered trademarks of CNH Global N.V.

Yesterday's Tractors - Antique Tractor Headquarters