Yesterday's Tractor Co. Parts for Farm Tractors - Compare our Prices!
Click Here or call 800-853-2651 
   Allis Chalmers Case Farmall IH Ford 9N,2N,8N Ford
   Ferguson John Deere Massey Ferguson Minn. Moline Oliver
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   Traditional YT Forum ViewClassic View   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

obsolete coolant hose

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Rich Iowa
Long Time User

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2012 6:07 pm    Post subject: obsolete coolant hose Reply to specific post Reply with quote

Called to get radiator hoses for my 770 and was told one was obsolete. Anyone know the cross reference number for 101 963-A so I might be able to find something that fits from NAPA or some other place? It's the top hose from the upper radiator to the thermostat housing on a 770 LP gas tractor.

chucksoliver77
Long Time User

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2012 7:10 pm    Post subject: Re: obsolete coolant hose Reply to specific post Reply with quote

rich, i would try maibach or korves. chuck

d beatty

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2012 8:08 pm    Post subject: Re: obsolete coolant hose Reply to specific post Reply with quote

If you can't find the orginal type hose you should be able to find stainless steel flexible radiator hose that would work.

svehll

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2012 10:08 pm    Post subject: Re: obsolete coolant hose Reply to specific post Reply with quote

I have the hose (101963-A) in stock. Svehlak tractor 512-633-5014

rrlund
Tractor Guru

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2012 4:36 am    Post subject: Re: obsolete coolant hose Reply to specific post Reply with quote

Hey,do you by chance have a 100 639A heat shield for a Super 55? When I got ready to put mine back together,that shield was missing.

e
Long Time User

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2012 7:12 am    Post subject: Re: obsolete coolant hose Reply to specific post Reply with quote

They are avaliable from A&I so a ton of places can get them. See if your dealer carries A&I (they likely do).
Link to hose

Cleon Couey
Regular

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2012 5:45 am    Post subject: Re: obsolete coolant hose Reply to specific post Reply with quote

Rich,
For hoses here's what I do.Go to the Gates website and cross reference the number or model and take the number to my Gates dealer.(Most independent parts dealers carry Gates belts and hoses)Looks like your hose number is 25472.
Here's the link:
Gates interchange

Post new topic    Yesterday's Tractors Forum Index -> Oliver, Cletrac, Coop and Cockshutt All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
TRACTOR   PARTS TRACTOR   MANUALS
Same-Day Shipping! Most of our stocked parts ship the same day you order (M-F).  Expedited shipping available, just call!  Most prices for parts and manuals are below our competitors.  Compare our super low shipping rates!  We have the parts you need to repair your tractor.  We are a Company you can trust and have generous return policies!   Shop Online Today or call our friendly sales staff toll free (800) 853-2651.

YT Home  |  Forums Home

Copyright © 1997-2014 Yesterday's Tractor Co.