Yesterday's Tractor Co. Parts for Farm Tractors - Compare our Prices!
Click Here or call 800-853-2651 
   Allis Chalmers Case Farmall IH Ford 9N,2N,8N Ford
   Ferguson John Deere Massey Ferguson Minn. Moline Oliver
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   Traditional YT Forum ViewClassic View   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Met another Y-T er today

View previous topic :: View next topic  
old
Tractor Guru

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2012 12:38 pm    Post subject: Met another Y-T er today Reply to specific post Reply with quote

Had the greygoat stop by on his way through the area. He gave me some sausage and cheese and Wisconsin beer and he left with a few pints of canned goods. All in all I think I got the better swap LOL Nice guy hope he has a safe trip

60 acre hillside
Long Time User

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2012 1:24 pm    Post subject: Re: Met another Y-T er today Reply to specific post Reply with quote

I met one at the Cub-A-Rama a few years ago. if you ever come down to J.P's Tractor Salvage we will get together. That is only about 30 miles from me. I have a few old ones from 1941. There was another BA close here a few years ago. We have several things in common

old
Tractor Guru

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2012 1:28 pm    Post subject: Re: Met another Y-T er today Reply to specific post Reply with quote

Wheres J.P.s tractor salvage at never heard of it?? Oh so your saying I am not the only person to build a BA Faramall??

60 acre hillside
Long Time User

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2012 2:00 pm    Post subject: Re: Met another Y-T er today Reply to specific post Reply with quote

I sent you an E-Mail

J.P. has a web site. He is just down hwy 67 from Fredericktown, Missouri. His specialty is IHC. Incidentally 67 was the St.Louis to Little Rock road and is now almost all 4 lane. I have considered making a BA but could see no reason,

old
Tractor Guru

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2012 3:52 pm    Post subject: Re: Met another Y-T er today Reply to specific post Reply with quote

I made the BA because of having a sickle mower for an A but since the front end of the A was broken beyond repair and had the front of a B I figured why not use what I had on hand to make a handy little hay cutting tractor from what other wise would have been junk parts laying around

larry@stinescorners
Long Time User

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2012 4:00 pm    Post subject: Re: Met another Y-T er today Reply to specific post Reply with quote

you can post it tomorrow night on I night!

old
Tractor Guru

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2012 4:17 pm    Post subject: Re: Met another Y-T er today Reply to specific post Reply with quote

No it is an F tractor but I have a IH340 and a IH300U

casenut1
Tractor Expert

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2012 6:52 pm    Post subject: Re: Met another Y-T er today Reply to specific post Reply with quote

didn't know there was a Fredericktown , MO. i live in Fredericktown Ohio.

Will Herring
Long Time User

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2012 6:14 am    Post subject: Re: Met another Y-T er today Reply to specific post Reply with quote

It's fun to meet other Y-Ters. I met kruzer and centralilbaler at the Steam Show in South Jacksonville, IL last weekend -- and saw Terry Hayes in the tractor pull.

Post new topic    Yesterday's Tractors Forum Index -> Tractor Talk All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
TRACTOR   PARTS TRACTOR   MANUALS
Same-Day Shipping! Most of our stocked parts ship the same day you order (M-F).  Expedited shipping available, just call!  Most prices for parts and manuals are below our competitors.  Compare our super low shipping rates!  We have the parts you need to repair your tractor.  We are a Company you can trust and have generous return policies!   Shop Online Today or call our friendly sales staff toll free (800) 853-2651.

YT Home  |  Forums Home

Copyright © 1997-2014 Yesterday's Tractor Co.