Yesterday's Tractor Co. Parts for Farm Tractors - Compare our Prices!
Click Here or call 800-853-2651 
   Allis Chalmers Case Farmall IH Ford 9N,2N,8N Ford
   Ferguson John Deere Massey Ferguson Minn. Moline Oliver
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   Traditional YT Forum ViewClassic View   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

some things I've learned

View previous topic :: View next topic  
jon f mn
Tractor Guru

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2012 5:27 pm    Post subject: some things I've learned Reply to specific post Reply with quote

Don't know where I got this list, but I've had it for a while and laugh every time I read it.

23 Adult truths

1 Sometimes I'll look at my watch 3 times and still not know what time it is.

2 Nothing sucks more than that moment during an arguement when you realise you are wrong.

3 I take back all those times I didn't want to nap as a kid.

4 There is a need for a sarcasm button on my puter.

5 How on earth do you fold a fitted sheet?

6 Was learning cursive necessary?

7 Mapquest really needs to start their dirrections on #5, I know how to get to the hyway.

8 Obituaries would be a lot more usefull if they told you how they died.

9 I can't remember the last time I wasn't at least a little tired.

10 Bad decisions make good stories.

11 You never know when it will strike, but there comes a point when you realise you just aren't going to get anything else done today.

12 Can we all just agree to ignor whatever comes after Blue Ray? I don't want to start my collection again.

13 I'm always a little afraid when I exit word and it asks me if I want to save changes to a document that I haven't changed.

14 I keep some peoples #s in my phone just so I know not to answer when they call.

15 I think the freezer deserves a light too.

16 I disagree with Kay, I beleive more kisses start with beer than Kay jewelers.

17 I wish google maps had an "avoid ghetos" feature.

18 I have a hard time decifering the line between boredom and hunger.

19 How many times is it ok to say what? before you just nod and smile, even tho you still didn't hear or understand what they said?

20 I love the sense of commeraderie when a group of cars works together to stop a jerk from cutting in in front.

21 Shirts get dirty, underwear gets dirty, but pants never do and you can wear them for ever.

22 I can never find my keys, phone, or pin the tail on the donkey, but I can hit the snooze button in the dark with my eyes closed in 1.2 seconds everytime.

23 The first testicular guard (the nut cup) was invented in 1874, the helmet was invented in 1974. It only took 100 years for men to realise their brain was also important.

Hoofer B
Long Time User

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2012 5:57 pm    Post subject: Re: some things I've learned Reply to specific post Reply with quote

24) It is easier to ask for forgiveness than permission.

retired farmer
Tractor Expert

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2012 5:59 pm    Post subject: Re: some things I've learned Reply to specific post Reply with quote

After spending a cold afternoon trying to get a broken bolt out of a swather idler roller with the boss trying to help, you need to add a #24 to the list. #24.You can't teach a mechanically challenged boss anything about doing things the right way.

onefarmer
Tractor Expert

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2012 8:23 pm    Post subject: Re: some things I've learned Reply to specific post Reply with quote

Hey! That's Gibbs rule #18

J Hikemper

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2012 8:43 pm    Post subject: Re: some things I've learned Reply to specific post Reply with quote

Hi Jon ,,There is a story over on the combine forum that fits #10 on your list ,. thru the grace of God , I survived ..

batractorman
Regular

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2012 4:59 am    Post subject: Re: some things I've learned Reply to specific post Reply with quote

That's super. Hope you won't mind if I cut/paste that to my address book. I'll give you credit.

jon f mn
Tractor Guru

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2012 5:22 am    Post subject: Re: some things I've learned Reply to specific post Reply with quote

You go right ahead. It's not my creation, and I don't even remember where I got it.

john *.?-!.* cub owner
Tractor Expert

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2012 7:34 pm    Post subject: Re: some things I've learned Reply to specific post Reply with quote

Always drive into the wind when spreading manure.

Post new topic    Yesterday's Tractors Forum Index -> Tractor Talk All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
TRACTOR   PARTS TRACTOR   MANUALS
Same-Day Shipping! Most of our stocked parts ship the same day you order (M-F).  Expedited shipping available, just call!  Most prices for parts and manuals are below our competitors.  Compare our super low shipping rates!  We have the parts you need to repair your tractor.  We are a Company you can trust and have generous return policies!   Shop Online Today or call our friendly sales staff toll free (800) 853-2651.

YT Home  |  Forums Home

Copyright © 1997-2014 Yesterday's Tractor Co.