Yesterday's Tractor Co. Parts for Farm Tractors - Compare our Prices!
Click Here or call 800-853-2651 
   Allis Chalmers Case Farmall IH Ford 9N,2N,8N Ford
   Ferguson John Deere Massey Ferguson Minn. Moline Oliver
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   Traditional YT Forum ViewClassic View   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

My hats off the the Green Bay fans that made this happen!!!!

View previous topic :: View next topic  
JDseller
Tractor Guru

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2012 7:27 pm    Post subject: My hats off the the Green Bay fans that made this happen!!!! Reply to specific post Reply with quote

This happened last year it seems but I just saw it today. It is amazing that you can get thousands of Americans to make it happen. Then not have the major media say much about it. I really think we need change there as well as in DC. The following is the explanation of what the picture are:

"Those who attended the game said it was extremely emotional to see the entire bowl of the stadium turn red, white and blue. It took 90 workers two weeks to get all of the colored card boards mounted under each seat. Each piece of card board had eye slits in them so the fans could hold up the colored sheet and still see through the eye slits. Every seat had to have the proper card, with no mistakes, to make this happen."

Lambeau Field

This is what ESPN failed to show you Monday night,
Apparently, they thought their commercials were more important than showing this scene for about 5 seconds.

Don-Wi
Tractor Guru

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2012 7:38 pm    Post subject: Re: My hats off the the Green Bay fans that made this happen Reply to specific post Reply with quote

You are right, it was last year. It was a Monday Night game and they DID show it on TV, from what I can recall of it. The local news was talking about it before hand, showing what it was supposed to look like and what it was gonna take to pull it off.

Obviously here in Packer Country there are lots of grateful fans willing to support the military.

Donovan from Wisconsin

donjr
Tractor Guru

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2012 8:05 pm    Post subject: Re: My hats off the the Green Bay fans that made this hap... Reply to specific post Reply with quote

When the Dolts snuck out of Baltimore, and before the Ravens came to town, I had to pick a new team to follow, and the Packers were that team. I still follow them, as well as the Ravens, and dread the day they face each other in the postseason. I won't know which team to root for. GO, CHEESEHEADS!!!

Erik Ks farmer
Tractor Expert

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2012 8:45 pm    Post subject: Re: My hats off the the Green Bay fans that made this happen Reply to specific post Reply with quote

That is awesome!

Dean
Tractor Guru

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2012 5:28 am    Post subject: Re: My hats off the the Green Bay fans that made this hap... Reply to specific post Reply with quote

Spectacular!

Somehow, I missed coverage of this on ABC, CBS, NBC, etc., etc., etc....

Dean

gene bender
Tractor Guru

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2012 3:06 pm    Post subject: Re: My hats off the the Green Bay fans that made this hap... Reply to specific post Reply with quote

Similar to what the IOWA fans did in Kinnick a yr ago.

Post new topic    Yesterday's Tractors Forum Index -> Tractor Talk All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
TRACTOR   PARTS TRACTOR   MANUALS
Same-Day Shipping! Most of our stocked parts ship the same day you order (M-F).  Expedited shipping available, just call!  Most prices for parts and manuals are below our competitors.  Compare our super low shipping rates!  We have the parts you need to repair your tractor.  We are a Company you can trust and have generous return policies!   Shop Online Today or call our friendly sales staff toll free (800) 853-2651.

YT Home  |  Forums Home

Copyright © 1997-2014 Yesterday's Tractor Co.