Yesterday's Tractor Co. Parts for Farm Tractors - Compare our Prices!
Click Here or call 800-853-2651 
   Allis Chalmers Case Farmall IH Ford 9N,2N,8N Ford
   Ferguson John Deere Massey Ferguson Minn. Moline Oliver
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   Traditional YT Forum ViewClassic View   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

My Wife TT

Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Hobo,NC
Tractor Guru

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2012 6:17 pm    Post subject: My Wife TT Reply to specific post Reply with quote

To my YT Team buds, a few I have meet and others I hope to meet some day.... My wife TT passed away today... She was 56, she battled cancer for 1 1/2 years and a massive stroke for 1 year.... She had had her ups and downs, in May she stopped chemo and made the call to live what time she had left hoping for some quality time... July till the first of October she was able to enjoy life, Sunday a week ago I took to the ER she was admitted to have a catheter put in the lining of her stomach so we could drain off fluids her cancer was making.... I got her home last Thursday she was so so but a ell of allot better than she was in the hospital....She went to sleep yesterday and fell into a coma... She passed today around 2PM today....

She will be cremated and a memorial service some time toward the end of the week... I want to thank all of you that have had her in your payers...
She never met a stranger,,, she had the knack to start a conversation with anyone,,, she treated every one equal,,, she treated folks with special needs special,,, she was special...She was one in a million.... She gave me two children anyone would be proud of that my friends in why I hung with her for 40 years,,, we dated 7 years (the old fashion way are her dad would have shot me) and tied the knot for 33...

Hobo Rosser...

Royse
Tractor Guru

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2012 6:27 pm    Post subject: Re: My Wife TT Reply to specific post Reply with quote

I cannot tell you how sorry I am for your loss.
May God comfort you and your family during your grieving now that she is with him.

Bruce (VA)
Tractor Guru

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2012 6:29 pm    Post subject: Re: My Wife TT Reply to specific post Reply with quote

My prayers for you and your family Hobo.

Jim Clayton

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2012 6:30 pm    Post subject: Re: My Wife TT Reply to specific post Reply with quote

Sorry for your loss. Prayers are with you and your family. JC

Ultradog MN
Tractor Guru

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2012 6:31 pm    Post subject: Re: My Wife TT Reply to specific post Reply with quote

Hobo,
I'm sorry...

Billie R. Smith
Regular

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2012 6:44 pm    Post subject: Re: My Wife TT Reply to specific post Reply with quote

Condolences and prayers .

duey
Tractor Expert

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2012 6:53 pm    Post subject: Re: My Wife TT Reply to specific post Reply with quote

I'm sorry to hear of your loss. When I lost my first wife, her age was 57... Nobody is ever ready for this. even if you have advance notice, so to speak. But I know you'll find a way to do the things you need to do. duey

Bob Lucas

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2012 6:56 pm    Post subject: Re: My Wife TT Reply to specific post Reply with quote

Hobo, my prayers are with you man may the good lord keep and bless you and the rest of your family.
your friend
Bob Lucas

Ken-Pa
Long Time User

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2012 7:08 pm    Post subject: Re: My Wife TT Reply to specific post Reply with quote

Hobo , my friend , my heart & prayers go out to you & your children thru these times . You had 40 + 7 yrs of bliss with you sweet wife , years you can hold in your heart & mind for eternity . Feel blessed the Lord had given you a faithful partner for all those years my friend . Nowdays with the way society leads people , few marriages hold together that long . People don"t hold vows as a serious thing anymore . My marriage ended after 33 yrs until my lovely wife said her vows really didn"t mean that much to her .So , again my friend you have something to be proud of as you go through these times . May God hold you all close to him at this time . God bless, Ken

ShadetreeRet
Tractor Guru

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2012 7:13 pm    Post subject: Re: My Wife TT Reply to specific post Reply with quote

You have my deepest sympathy and understanding. I went through the same thing with my wife two and a half years ago. It's difficult, but there is grief counseling available if needed. Hospice was working with us and I went several sessions. It sure did help.

Tom N MS
Tractor Guru

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2012 7:18 pm    Post subject: Re: My Wife TT Reply to specific post Reply with quote

HOBO, so sorry to hear of your loss. Cancer is so brutal. Lost my Mother to cancer Sept.1. Sounds like your Wife and my Mother were very much alike, Wonderful, Special Ladies-- I bet they are in Heaven together staying busy doing wonderful things for other people. May God richly bless you and your entire family.

DON TX
Tractor Expert

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2012 7:19 pm    Post subject: Re: My Wife TT Reply to specific post Reply with quote

Ditto

heybusdriver
Long Time User

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2012 7:54 pm    Post subject: Re: My Wife TT Reply to specific post Reply with quote

Condolences to you and your family.

Stan
2N with 8N motor 8N345567
8N 146710
8N 179555
8N 197904
8N 199000
8N 254079
8N 362039

Ron-MO
Long Time User

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2012 8:05 pm    Post subject: Re: My Wife TT Reply to specific post Reply with quote

Thoughts and prayers to you and your family during this time.

fordtractorpro
Regular

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2012 8:06 pm    Post subject: Re: My Wife TT Reply to specific post Reply with quote

You have my deepest symapthy at this time. I am sorry for your loss.

Post new topic    Yesterday's Tractors Forum Index -> Ford 9N, 2N, 8N All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
Page 1 of 8

Jump to:  
TRACTOR   PARTS TRACTOR   MANUALS
Same-Day Shipping! Most of our stocked parts ship the same day you order (M-F).  Expedited shipping available, just call!  Most prices for parts and manuals are below our competitors.  Compare our super low shipping rates!  We have the parts you need to repair your tractor.  We are a Company you can trust and have generous return policies!   Shop Online Today or call our friendly sales staff toll free (800) 853-2651.

YT Home  |  Forums Home

Copyright © 1997-2014 Yesterday's Tractor Co.