Yesterday's Tractor Co. Parts for Farm Tractors - Compare our Prices!
Click Here or call 800-853-2651 
   Allis Chalmers Case Farmall IH Ford 9N,2N,8N Ford
   Ferguson John Deere Massey Ferguson Minn. Moline Oliver
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   Traditional YT Forum ViewClassic View   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

310 gas crawler?

View previous topic :: View next topic  
jon f mn
Tractor Guru

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2012 11:50 am    Post subject: 310 gas crawler? Reply to specific post Reply with quote

How much would a gas engine 310 case crawler tractor be worth? The undercariage is mostly bad. It has 2 hyd and is fairly straight, has some paint left. Ran a couple a years ago and the trany and steering clutches seemed to work fine. One chain in the undercariage is worn through and some of the rolers are bad, some have bad bearings, front idlers are not to good. Rear gears don't look to bad. I'm in east central mn bout half way between Minneapolis and Duluth. I'm moveing this month and this is one thing I have that I may let go.

oldtanker
Tractor Guru

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2012 12:37 pm    Post subject: Re: 310 gas crawler? Reply to specific post Reply with quote

jon f mn wrote:
(quoted from post at 12:50:52 10/10/12) How much would a gas engine 310 case crawler tractor be worth? The undercariage is mostly bad. It has 2 hyd and is fairly straight, has some paint left. Ran a couple a years ago and the trany and steering clutches seemed to work fine. One chain in the undercariage is worn through and some of the rolers are bad, some have bad bearings, front idlers are not to good. Rear gears don't look to bad. I'm in east central mn bout half way between Minneapolis and Duluth. I'm moveing this month and this is one thing I have that I may let go.

Jon with a shot under carriage, bad idles and rollers not much over scrap.

That being said what do you want for it? I'd love to have a small crawler.

Rick

TimBinWV
Long Time User

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2012 2:19 pm    Post subject: Re: 310 gas crawler? Reply to specific post Reply with quote

Jon, have the bushings in the chains ever been turned? They can be turned 180 degrees and be new again. Did it/Does it have a dozer blade on it? As far as worth, I guess your machine would be worth a lot more to me if it were closer. Also, didn't the 310 use a 148 cu. in. engine like in the 300's?

jon f mn
Tractor Guru

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2012 3:04 pm    Post subject: Re: 310 gas crawler? Reply to specific post Reply with quote

Don't know much about them, just thought it was cute and bought it. Paid way to much for it at the time. I did not know you could turn the chains, if so then they would be ok. One is good yet on the side showing and the other has not been turned. It does not have a dozer, it has a cobbled on paulson loader with a snow plow blade. i'm going to keep the loader.

jon f mn
Tractor Guru

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2012 3:07 pm    Post subject: Re: 310 gas crawler? Reply to specific post Reply with quote

I just found out I will be home on friday so I will check it over, make sure the engine is not stuck or anything and post some pics of it. I don't REALLY want to sell it, I just want to move it less. lol

urbancase
Regular

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2012 7:45 pm    Post subject: Re: 310 gas crawler? Reply to specific post Reply with quote

i had one apx 10 years ago, it was a dozer. i had the motor rebuilt and had apx 250 hours on,put new rev gear in and shaft in the trany. sold it for $4800.00

Post new topic    Yesterday's Tractors Forum Index -> Case and David Brown All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
TRACTOR   PARTS TRACTOR   MANUALS
Same-Day Shipping! Most of our stocked parts ship the same day you order (M-F).  Expedited shipping available, just call!  Most prices for parts and manuals are below our competitors.  Compare our super low shipping rates!  We have the parts you need to repair your tractor.  We are a Company you can trust and have generous return policies!   Shop Online Today or call our friendly sales staff toll free (800) 853-2651.

YT Home  |  Forums Home

Copyright © 1997-2014 Yesterday's Tractor Co.