Yesterday's Tractor Co. Parts for Farm Tractors - Compare our Prices!
Click Here or call 800-853-2651 
   Allis Chalmers Case Farmall IH Ford 9N,2N,8N Ford
   Ferguson John Deere Massey Ferguson Minn. Moline Oliver
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   Traditional YT Forum ViewClassic View   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Gleaner E3 unload auger tube

View previous topic :: View next topic  
ddk114
Regular

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2012 7:56 pm    Post subject: Gleaner E3 unload auger tube Reply to specific post Reply with quote

Does anyone have a good place to get something like this? It is not available OEM. It is approximately 10 3/16" ID by 125" long. The original has sort of the stove pipe seam. Any leads would be helpful. The ID is the problem.

paul
Tractor Guru

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2012 9:20 pm    Post subject: Re: Gleaner E3 unload auger tube Reply to specific post Reply with quote

Where are you located? Many of us have boneyards we frequent, but donno how far you'd go for one....

--->Paul

mike2366
Regular

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2012 11:54 pm    Post subject: Re: Gleaner E3 unload auger tube Reply to specific post Reply with quote

I made my own for my A2 gleaner years ago with a piece of silo blower pipe.
It is a little heavier but worked really well.

JMS/.MN
Tractor Guru

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2012 5:53 am    Post subject: Re: Gleaner E3 unload auger tube Reply to specific post Reply with quote

Worthington Ag- 888-845-8456. 11 yards.

Skyhighballoon(MO)
Regular

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2012 12:38 pm    Post subject: Re: Gleaner E3 unload auger tube Reply to specific post Reply with quote

Early K should be the same if you are searching salvage yards. Mike

ddk114
Regular

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2012 5:02 pm    Post subject: Re: Gleaner E3 unload auger tube Reply to specific post Reply with quote

Iknow that I can go search salvage yards, but not really worth it in this case ($150-$200). The kicker is that the tube is 10 3/16" inside--no standard size tube will work. I found someone to roll a 120" piece today. I can take care of all the details. Want a shock, price the hinge flange that mounts to the tube. Schmidt gave me a discount on a new one. They do have one used one left if anyone is interested. I needed that part to repair the hinges on the elbow for the correct angle. I'm currently working on the grain bin. I have the bottom and two sides being made. Those parts are unavailable too. A new bottom unload auger is also here. I got to get it done, approximately 120 acres to do. I also need a truck fuel tank, she likes her gas.

farmallpat
New User

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Sat Nov 03, 2012 1:09 pm    Post subject: Re: Gleaner E3 unload auger tube Reply to specific post Reply with quote

I also have a E3 here in s.e Penna. I am looking for a 3/30 corn head for my e3
I have a 240 head but cant find any work for it.
Should be easy to make. If you are close to Quakertown pa I have the tools to make any sheet metal part you need. 12ft brake,10ft rollformer, I ahve seen the tube replace with heavy wall pvc pipe on k. Works well. The owner used the green pvc pipe tht he got from a road crew cut it down drilled all the holes need and mounted it. 1/2 days work.
One thing forsure is your small gleaner is becoming more in demand as many small farms are poping up and need small combines Take care of her.
A dealer here in town just sold a ratty looking k with a bean head for 4k. Crazy prices these small units are bringing.

Post new topic    Yesterday's Tractors Forum Index -> Combines and Harvesters All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
TRACTOR   PARTS TRACTOR   MANUALS
Same-Day Shipping! Most of our stocked parts ship the same day you order (M-F).  Expedited shipping available, just call!  Most prices for parts and manuals are below our competitors.  Compare our super low shipping rates!  We have the parts you need to repair your tractor.  We are a Company you can trust and have generous return policies!   Shop Online Today or call our friendly sales staff toll free (800) 853-2651.

YT Home  |  Forums Home

Copyright © 1997-2014 Yesterday's Tractor Co.