Yesterday's Tractor Co. Parts for Farm Tractors - Compare our Prices!
Click Here or call 800-853-2651 
   Allis Chalmers Case Farmall IH Ford 9N,2N,8N Ford
   Ferguson John Deere Massey Ferguson Minn. Moline Oliver
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   Traditional YT Forum ViewClassic View   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

JCB 1400b help

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Mike Frasier
New User

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2012 5:30 am    Post subject: JCB 1400b help Reply to specific post Reply with quote

I recently purchased a used JCB1400b backhoe. There is a red light on in the top left of the instrument panel. I am also trying to find a basic user/operator manual. I have a service manual but it does not show the controls in the cab or the instrument panel. Thank you for any help.

aarontractorman
New User

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2012 8:19 am    Post subject: Re: JCB 1400b help Reply to specific post Reply with quote

www.cseva.com/THIS PLACE WAS VERY HELPFUL IN GETTING PARTS FOR OUT JCB TELEHANDLER. I TALKED TO MATT IN PARTS. HE WAS ABLE TO GET WHAT WE NEEDED AND GOT IT PRETTY QUICK TOO. IM SURE HE CAN GET YOU A MANUAL AND / OR A SCHEMATIC FAXED OR EMAILED SO YOU BOTH CAN SEE WHAT YOU ARE WANTING. THEY ARE WHO I USE WHEN IT COMES TO JCB. THEY ARE IN CHESAPEAKE VA.

AJ.
Long Time User

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2012 9:44 am    Post subject: Re: JCB 1400b help Reply to specific post Reply with quote

As far as I can recall the red light is for the alternator,it should have the battery symbol on it,if you raise the loader,stop the engine,remove the plug from the back of the alternator,switch on the key,if the light is still on its not the alternator,put the plug back,you can do the same with the oil light,air filter and temperature,check Ebay for a operators manual,good luck with your investment.
AJ

mikefrasier

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2012 9:41 am    Post subject: Re: JCB 1400b help Reply to specific post Reply with quote

Thank you for your reply. The red light on the panel looks like it has fluid on it. I found and checked the levels of the antifreeze and engine oil. They were fine. I also found the hydraulic oil guage and it looks low. I will start there and see if that clears the light. Thanks again for your reply.

mikefrasier

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2012 9:47 am    Post subject: Re: JCB 1400b help Reply to specific post Reply with quote

Thanks for your reply. I will give them a call.

Post new topic    Yesterday's Tractors Forum Index -> Crawlers, Dozers, Loaders and Backhoes All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
TRACTOR   PARTS TRACTOR   MANUALS
Same-Day Shipping! Most of our stocked parts ship the same day you order (M-F).  Expedited shipping available, just call!  Most prices for parts and manuals are below our competitors.  Compare our super low shipping rates!  We have the parts you need to repair your tractor.  We are a Company you can trust and have generous return policies!   Shop Online Today or call our friendly sales staff toll free (800) 853-2651.

YT Home  |  Forums Home

Copyright © 1997-2014 Yesterday's Tractor Co.