Yesterday's Tractor Co. Parts for Farm Tractors - Compare our Prices!
Click Here or call 800-853-2651 
   Allis Chalmers Case Farmall IH Ford 9N,2N,8N Ford
   Ferguson John Deere Massey Ferguson Minn. Moline Oliver
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   Traditional YT Forum ViewClassic View   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

832 ITS ALIVE

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Case Nutty 1660
Tractor Guru

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2012 12:39 pm    Post subject: 832 ITS ALIVE Reply to specific post Reply with quote

checked/topped off the fluids drained around a quart of antifreeze from the oil pan put in a good battery and she fired up and seems to run great other than a few items due to it sitting so long tach is working and the cable looks to be original, fuel gauge temp and gen and oil lights work also, this is one happy Wyoming guy!! cnt tom

Dallas Huybregts
Regular

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2012 2:20 pm    Post subject: Re: 832 ITS ALIVE Reply to specific post Reply with quote

Are you gonna catch hell for blowing stinky tractor exhaust into that fresh laundry in the background?

Case Nutty 1660
Tractor Guru

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2012 2:33 pm    Post subject: Re: 832 ITS ALIVE Reply to specific post Reply with quote

luckly the wind was blowing toward me LOL cnt

Adirondack case guy
Tractor Guru

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2012 3:11 pm    Post subject: Re: 832 ITS ALIVE Reply to specific post Reply with quote

Bro,
I hope that Timber that you used to support the loader boom didn't cause that impression in the nose of the 830. If so "SHAME ON YOU" LOL. Really nice tractor.
Loren

Case Nutty 1660
Tractor Guru

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2012 3:17 pm    Post subject: Re: 832 ITS ALIVE Reply to specific post Reply with quote

Hay Bro NO the post was on it holding the loader when I got it and no it was not what put the "bend" in the grills and center but I think I can straigten out easy cnt tom

Adirondack case guy
Tractor Guru

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2012 3:56 pm    Post subject: Re: 832 ITS ALIVE Reply to specific post Reply with quote

Bro, I wold presume that the smell of your frts wolld be overcome by the smell of deisel exaust, He He.
Loren

Case Nutty 1660
Tractor Guru

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2012 4:10 pm    Post subject: Re: 832 ITS ALIVE Reply to specific post Reply with quote

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

1370rod
Tractor Expert

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2012 5:07 pm    Post subject: Re: 832 ITS ALIVE Reply to specific post Reply with quote

Thats a sweet original unit, Definetly a good find. Will the loader remain on and what is the plan for your latest toy? Rod.

casecollectorsc
Tractor Expert

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2012 5:34 pm    Post subject: Re: 832 ITS ALIVE Reply to specific post Reply with quote

There was a pic. of an industrial 830 the other day that people were commenting on the fenders as unique to an ind. You just proved with your pictures that Western 830's have the same fenders.

C. Amick
Tractor Expert

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2012 6:13 pm    Post subject: Re: 832 ITS ALIVE Reply to specific post Reply with quote

Draining antifreeze from the oil pan is not a good thing. Might want to get some block sealer and run it thorugh the cooling system.

Case Nutty 1660
Tractor Guru

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2012 8:10 pm    Post subject: Re: 832 ITS ALIVE Reply to specific post Reply with quote

Rod, am not sure if I will keep the loader with this unit yet, am planning on this being one of my haying tractors to pull Hydraswing cnt tom

Case Nutty 1660
Tractor Guru

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2012 8:23 pm    Post subject: Re: 832 ITS ALIVE Reply to specific post Reply with quote

I know anitfreeze in the engine oil is not a good thing, this tractor had been setting for at least 10 years parked due to a bad COM cooler allowing oil into the cooling system, many tractors will seep a small amout of coolant through sleeve orings when idle I have seen this for the happen for the the last 45 plus years starting in 1966 when we became a dealer, I have always checked this before firing a "parked" tractor and buy doing this and of course changing the fliuds regularly I have never lost brgs/crank due to antifreeze containination, yes if they leak more than a few drops into the oil in a month I do do my "Barsleak" routine to stop excess seepage as you know anitfreeze and rod/main brgs do not work well together I just made this refferance so that some one finding a idle tractor knows to check this before firing her up and sending antifreeze straight thru the system, hope my rambleing makes since cnt

C. Amick
Tractor Expert

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2012 4:48 pm    Post subject: Re: 832 ITS ALIVE Reply to specific post Reply with quote

It does.

Post new topic    Yesterday's Tractors Forum Index -> Case and David Brown All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
TRACTOR   PARTS TRACTOR   MANUALS
Same-Day Shipping! Most of our stocked parts ship the same day you order (M-F).  Expedited shipping available, just call!  Most prices for parts and manuals are below our competitors.  Compare our super low shipping rates!  We have the parts you need to repair your tractor.  We are a Company you can trust and have generous return policies!   Shop Online Today or call our friendly sales staff toll free (800) 853-2651.

YT Home  |  Forums Home

Copyright © 1997-2014 Yesterday's Tractor Co.