Yesterday's Tractor Co. Parts for Farm Tractors - Compare our Prices!
Click Here or call 800-853-2651 
   Allis Chalmers Case Farmall IH Ford 9N,2N,8N Ford
   Ferguson John Deere Massey Ferguson Minn. Moline Oliver
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   Traditional YT Forum ViewClassic View   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

I feel better now

View previous topic :: View next topic  
da.bees
Long Time User

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2012 9:10 pm    Post subject: I feel better now Reply to specific post Reply with quote

I spent this morning drilling in winter pasture. I would normaly be energized knowing that conditions favor the pasture doing well which will allow replacing cows sold during drought. Can't explain the mood I was in other than similar to when you get a bug in your mouth and manage to spit it out right a way but continue to feel the need to continue spitting two hours later. When I sat down for lunch the wife had book marked Proverbs 29:9 and laid it next to my tea glass. My spirits were much higher the remainder of the day. After 47 years,that lady has developed a clear window to my deepest inner thoughts. Anybody else have one like that at thier house?

Royse
Tractor Guru

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2012 9:35 pm    Post subject: Re: I feel better now Reply to specific post Reply with quote

Hard to wrap their Christmas gifts.
I guess I missed the point on that particular verse and today's toils,
but I hope you rest well.

kelly bovingdon
Regular

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2012 10:37 pm    Post subject: Re: I feel better now Reply to specific post Reply with quote

to whom it may concern i also study the holy word and contemplate why how and what ,then ive come to the realization that i dont have to ask who why or what ,and to answer your question no ,i only can wish for that type of greatness ,but ,what i do have is GOD by my side and as to all my questions ,my faith of and the belief in GOD s word, carries me through the maze of unknownness and the malice the world throws at me

gtractorfan
Tractor Expert

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Sat Oct 13, 2012 3:58 am    Post subject: Re: I feel better now Reply to specific post Reply with quote

Proverbs 29:9.. "If a wise man goes to court with a fool, the fool rages and scoffs, and there is no peace". Okay, why did that make your spirits higher? (that verse reminds me of the vice-presidential debate)

Tractor Expert

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Sat Oct 13, 2012 5:09 am    Post subject: Re: I feel better now Reply to specific post Reply with quote

Bingo!!

da.bees
Long Time User

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Sat Oct 13, 2012 5:23 am    Post subject: Re: I feel better now Reply to specific post Reply with quote

gtractorfan wrote:
(quoted from post at 12:58:06 10/13/12) Proverbs 29:9.. "If a wise man goes to court with a fool, the fool rages and scoffs, and there is no peace". Okay, why did that make your spirits higher? (that verse reminds me of the vice-presidential debate)

Pretty much put's it in prespective I suppose. Otherwise it would be somwhat bewildering.

pete black
Tractor Expert

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Sat Oct 13, 2012 6:01 am    Post subject: Re: I feel better now Reply to specific post Reply with quote

47 yrs. of marriage is a wonderful thing. we have been married 45 yrs. i cannot imagine what my life would be now or would have been if not for her. i often state that she raised 2 sons and a husband. i continue to love and honor her each day and am grateful to God for her. enjoyed your post.

RN
Long Time User

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Sat Oct 13, 2012 7:28 am    Post subject: Re: I feel better now Reply to specific post Reply with quote

2nd Timothy 3:16-- paraphrase: read Bible and learn, it's good examples useful for many things. Then read 2nd Timothy 3:1->6, think about who you know and your neighbors for couple minutes, then come back here for the ones in Luke 22:37 "I have been numbered/counted among the transgressors/etc'. Depending on what translation you read-- Teasing Alert! RN.

Post new topic    Yesterday's Tractors Forum Index -> Tractor Talk All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
TRACTOR   PARTS TRACTOR   MANUALS
Same-Day Shipping! Most of our stocked parts ship the same day you order (M-F).  Expedited shipping available, just call!  Most prices for parts and manuals are below our competitors.  Compare our super low shipping rates!  We have the parts you need to repair your tractor.  We are a Company you can trust and have generous return policies!   Shop Online Today or call our friendly sales staff toll free (800) 853-2651.

YT Home  |  Forums Home

Copyright © 1997-2014 Yesterday's Tractor Co.