Yesterday's Tractor Co. Parts for Farm Tractors - Compare our Prices!
Click Here or call 800-853-2651 
   Allis Chalmers Case Farmall IH Ford 9N,2N,8N Ford
   Ferguson John Deere Massey Ferguson Minn. Moline Oliver
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   Traditional YT Forum ViewClassic View   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Case Tractors at Our Show in Philpot KY

Goto page 1, 2  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
NickatKY
Long Time User

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Sat Oct 13, 2012 6:11 pm    Post subject: Case Tractors at Our Show in Philpot KY Reply to specific post Reply with quote

Our local club show last weekend featured Case.
Here are some pics of the Case stuff.
Case Row

1949 D

430 Diesel

51 VAC

Dennis Watson's 1951 SC and 1945 VAIW

The rest are mine except for my dads 311b and 1190
Early 300 Experimental

Late 300 Experimental

1944 VAC experimental

VAC-11

1954 VAC-14 Single Front

Case EC-16W 2 way plow

Case G-2 two way plow

Case 283 2 way disc plow

1952 DC-4

1955 Case 400 diesel

Dads 1959 311b This is the tractor I grew up with.

Case EDH-24 Disc

Case BE-2 Rotary Hoe

Case 45e Eagle Hitch check row planter

Case-Danuser Blade

1952 SC

1951 VAC

Case # 10 Eagle Hitch Loader

1954 VAC-14

Dads 1982 1190 Case I have put thousands of hours on this tractor

Case Nutty 1660
Tractor Guru

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Sat Oct 13, 2012 6:49 pm    Post subject: Re: Case Tractors at Our Show in Philpot KY Reply to specific post Reply with quote

Nick, again I LOVE your collection great shots as always looks like a great show too wish I could have been there thanks for posting cnt tom

gmccool
Regular

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Sat Oct 13, 2012 6:56 pm    Post subject: Re: Case Tractors at Our Show in Philpot KY Reply to specific post Reply with quote

I've never seen a cast iron front end weight like the one on the SC. Somebody tell me more about it. Gerald

1370rod
Tractor Expert

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Sat Oct 13, 2012 7:06 pm    Post subject: Re: Case Tractors at Our Show in Philpot KY Reply to specific post Reply with quote

Thanks for all the pics, what a great variety of those neat v models. That green grass and trees have me longing for summer again. Rod.

NickatKY
Long Time User

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Sat Oct 13, 2012 7:41 pm    Post subject: Re: Case Tractors at Our Show in Philpot KY Reply to specific post Reply with quote

Gerald;
These weights were available for SC and DC tractors.They are not very common.
Thanks,Nick

NickatKY
Long Time User

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Sat Oct 13, 2012 7:44 pm    Post subject: Re: Case Tractors at Our Show in Philpot KY Reply to specific post Reply with quote

Thanks for the compliments/replies.I have been having computer issues and have not been posting much lately.
Nick

Joe Young
Long Time User

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Sat Oct 13, 2012 8:30 pm    Post subject: Re: Case Tractors at Our Show in Philpot KY Reply to specific post Reply with quote

Nick

Your 300 experimentals are very interesting. Thanks for
sharing. Joe

Adirondack case guy
Tractor Guru

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2012 5:06 am    Post subject: Re: Case Tractors at Our Show in Philpot KY Reply to specific post Reply with quote

Joe,
Indeed they are and especially to have two of them together. The VAC14 with the charlinn power steering addon is interesting also.
Loren
PS Tim thanks for the pics.

Case Nutty 1660
Tractor Guru

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2012 5:22 am    Post subject: Re: Case Tractors at Our Show in Philpot KY Reply to specific post Reply with quote

Nick, I have never seen a 1190 in person what are the two levers to the left of the seat by the fender? shift levers? thanks cnt

TimBinWV
Long Time User

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2012 6:23 am    Post subject: Re: Case Tractors at Our Show in Philpot KY Reply to specific post Reply with quote

Great collection, especially the 300 Experimentals. I really like the rotary hoe and 2-way plow as well.

NickatKY
Long Time User

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2012 6:55 am    Post subject: Re: Case Tractors at Our Show in Philpot KY Reply to specific post Reply with quote

Casenutty;
The levers are for the transmission ranges.It has 4 ranges.The main gearshift has 3 forwards and 1 reverse.Just the opposite of the hundred and 30 series with triple range and 4 speeds with reverse on the main shifter.
Nick

Agri King
Long Time User

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2012 8:08 am    Post subject: Re: Case Tractors at Our Show in Philpot KY Reply to specific post Reply with quote

Nice pics! Nick what is the orange holder thing on the rear of the right fender? ( On the 100 series tractor on the disc plow)

NickatKY
Long Time User

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2012 9:38 am    Post subject: Re: Case Tractors at Our Show in Philpot KY Reply to specific post Reply with quote

Agri King;
Thats a grease gun holder.
Thanks,Nick

j hikemper

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2012 10:07 am    Post subject: Re: Case Tractors at Our Show in Philpot KY Reply to specific post Reply with quote

here is my addy nik, c,ya jim

j hikemper

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2012 10:09 am    Post subject: Re: Case Tractors at Our Show in Philpot KY Reply to specific post Reply with quote

shux ,,it mist it ,, try this( hstat956@hotmail.com) without parenthesis jh

Post new topic    Yesterday's Tractors Forum Index -> Case and David Brown All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to:  
TRACTOR   PARTS TRACTOR   MANUALS
Same-Day Shipping! Most of our stocked parts ship the same day you order (M-F).  Expedited shipping available, just call!  Most prices for parts and manuals are below our competitors.  Compare our super low shipping rates!  We have the parts you need to repair your tractor.  We are a Company you can trust and have generous return policies!   Shop Online Today or call our friendly sales staff toll free (800) 853-2651.

YT Home  |  Forums Home

Copyright © 1997-2014 Yesterday's Tractor Co.