Yesterday's Tractor Co. Parts for Farm Tractors - Compare our Prices!
Click Here or call 800-853-2651 
   Allis Chalmers Case Farmall IH Ford 9N,2N,8N Ford
   Ferguson John Deere Massey Ferguson Minn. Moline Oliver
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   Traditional YT Forum ViewClassic View   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Collections

Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
bob man rj

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2012 3:26 pm    Post subject: Collections Reply to specific post Reply with quote

Whats in your collection? My dad and i have
Case 150
Ford 80
Wheel horse 704
Ford lgt 80
Bolens 600
Bolens 900
Simplicity 725
Sears 725
Jd 68
Garden all Model s3
Simplicity L-1
David bradley super power
Jacobsen cheif 800
Wheel horse 401
Walsh walkbehind
Panzer metoer
Unknown sickle mower
And many more.

El Toro
Tractor Guru

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2012 4:35 pm    Post subject: Re: Collections Reply to specific post Reply with quote

Any VikingTwins? Hal

bob man rj

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2012 5:10 pm    Post subject: Re: Collections Reply to specific post Reply with quote

No. I am looking for one tho.

Tractor Expert

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2012 6:40 pm    Post subject: Re: Collections Reply to specific post Reply with quote

JD, 430,455,445,332,F-932,325 there are more in the pile.

Brendon-KS
Long Time User

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2012 7:10 pm    Post subject: Re: Collections Reply to specific post Reply with quote

Walk behinds:
David Bradley Super Power
David Bradley Super 5.6
Wards Chor-Trac
Wards Hoe-Trac
Wards Plow-Trac (non-running)
Roths Garden King Model W
several assorted parts machines

Riders:
Ariens S-16H
Power King 2418

OldBuzzard
Regular

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2012 2:39 am    Post subject: Re: Collections Reply to specific post Reply with quote

I'm a "Bolens Guy" so:

Tube Frames
G10
G11 - 3 of these
1256 - 2 of these

Large frames
HT20D

And a LOT of attachments

rrobert
Regular

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2012 3:29 am    Post subject: Re: Collections Reply to specific post Reply with quote

Odds and ends:
JD 185 hydro, cutting and snowthrower.
Bolens H16XL for snow plow.
Jacobson ? Just for pulling only.
Exmark Lazer Z 60" zero turn
JD110 for snow plow. Another JD110 that I might rebuild engine on.
2 x JD111
Swicher T1360 60" pull behind.
Montgomery Wards 14 Hydro 99 % complete exactly like Hals, except he has a much nicer paint job.

http://www.ytmag.com/cgi-bin/viewit.cgi?bd=gardent&th=114478

El Toro
Tractor Guru

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2012 5:44 am    Post subject: Re: Collections Reply to specific post Reply with quote

Here's your link. Hal
Untitled URL Link

rrobert
Regular

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2012 9:23 am    Post subject: Re: Collections Reply to specific post Reply with quote

Forgot about posting the link like that.

I was going to post a pic of my brother in laws Gibson Montgomery Wards 14 hydro the other day but the battery is dead.

Is your plow mechanical lift or does it use the hydraulics?

My brother in law was always under the impression he could hook a plow to it and use the hydraulics. The deck is hydraulic lift but I don't see any ports for anything else.

I do have a plow like that but think it is for a Sears SS12+/-.

I also have a 30" blade that I think is for a walk behind tractor. It has some red flecks on the back.
Plow

jb9959
Regular

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2012 10:42 am    Post subject: Re: Collections Reply to specific post Reply with quote

Cub Cadet 125 w/hydraulic lift

Cub Cadet 70 w/12-hp Kohler

Cub Cadet 72 w/12-hp Kohler

Ford 8N (1952)

El Toro
Tractor Guru

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2012 10:55 am    Post subject: Re: Collections Reply to specific post Reply with quote

My tractor has hydraulic lift it will lift the rear discharge rotary mower under the belly of the tractor. It will also lift my snow blade when installed on the front. My moldboard plow came off an old Viking G tractor that I bought in 1960 for $15.00. It also came with the cultivator and disk harrow. When I bought the Wards tractor I kept the plow when I sold the Viking.

To get the plow to work right on the Wards tractor I had to make a frame almost identical to the way to the handle bars and drawbar on the Viking. Another bracket was made so it fits my sleeve hitch with one pin. The frame also has another bracket that supports the plow similar to what was used on the handlebars of the Viking and is supported with two 3/8-NF cap screws that came with the tractor. I made templates out of white cardboard of the handles on the Viking. It took awhile to get the correct angles using an acetylene torch. Here are some pics of that frame. The lever in the picture came with the plow for tilting the point. It's bolted to the drawbar and I leave it on there when I remove the frame and hang it on the wall in my mini-barn. Hal
PS: The Viking tractor and plow & attachments were bought new in 1936 by the original owner.

bigmackerel11
New User

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2012 11:15 am    Post subject: Re: Collections Reply to specific post Reply with quote

2001 Scotts 2554 riding mower.Still working with help from this Forum. Many thanks to all of you that helped.

1940 9N (Ford)Restored
1952 8N (Ford)Restored
1987 843 Bobcat
1957 Chevy 2Dr,HT,BelAir

Wife says, I cannot have anymore Toys
Great Forum

breimer
Regular

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2012 5:29 pm    Post subject: Re: Collections Reply to specific post Reply with quote

1973 Case 224, mower,tiller, front blade.

19?? MF10, mower, snowthrower

1973 AMF 8/36 ,mower

1971 Eaton Viking riding mower

Farmallb
Tractor Expert

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2012 5:43 pm    Post subject: Re: Collections Reply to specific post Reply with quote

1934 Standard Twin Walk Behind Garden Tractor, Older Simplicity with belt reverse on rubber, Simplicity V, Remains of Handiman Garden tractor
another 2 wheel walk behind garden tractor, as are the above all., 1950 Farmall Cub Demonstrator
1934 CC Case
1939 A JD
1948 IHC H

Mark-Ia
Tractor Expert

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2012 5:59 pm    Post subject: Re: Collections Reply to specific post Reply with quote

I've got this 112 Narrow Front

Post new topic    Yesterday's Tractors Forum Index -> Garden Tractors All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
Page 1 of 3

Jump to:  
TRACTOR   PARTS TRACTOR   MANUALS
Same-Day Shipping! Most of our stocked parts ship the same day you order (M-F).  Expedited shipping available, just call!  Most prices for parts and manuals are below our competitors.  Compare our super low shipping rates!  We have the parts you need to repair your tractor.  We are a Company you can trust and have generous return policies!   Shop Online Today or call our friendly sales staff toll free (800) 853-2651.

YT Home  |  Forums Home

Copyright © 1997-2014 Yesterday's Tractor Co.