Yesterday's Tractor Co. Parts for Farm Tractors - Compare our Prices!
Click Here or call 800-853-2651 
   Allis Chalmers Case Farmall IH Ford 9N,2N,8N Ford
   Ferguson John Deere Massey Ferguson Minn. Moline Oliver
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   Traditional YT Forum ViewClassic View   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Dearborn and Ferguson Wagon

View previous topic :: View next topic  
miner09
Long Time User

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2012 5:27 pm    Post subject: Dearborn and Ferguson Wagon Reply to specific post Reply with quote

Who built the Ferguson and Dearborn Wagon(4 wheel trailer)? Where they made about the same.I've been looking for a Ferguson but got a Dearborn Model 21-2 today. Just thought if they were same I would make it a Ferguson. It will be a Cotton Trailer like we used years ago when we picked cotton by hand(before tractor strippers and pickers) and emptied out cotton sacks into it before taking it to Gin.

to30to35mf35

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2012 5:58 pm    Post subject: Re: Dearborn and Ferguson Wagon Reply to specific post Reply with quote

I have a Ferguson gear and from what I have seen thay look to be close the tag is in a little different location and the lug nuts on a Ferguson is like the front of a ferguson tractor as are the wheels but some have 15 and some have 16 nuts on a Ford are smaller ,seen a Ferguson sell for $800.00 . Most people cant tell them apart

Tony in Mass.
Tractor Guru

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2012 5:59 pm    Post subject: Re: Dearborn and Ferguson Wagon Reply to specific post Reply with quote

Holy cow Mikey, that sounds more depressing than a Merle Haggard song! I never heard happy stories about cotton... mater of fact I think that drove more kids into cities than all the tales about bright lights and movin' picture shows.... as for your cotton pickin' wagon.... some one thought one company made both thru the years, and they might be right about that... did you see the extra tag on the 3 pt scraper posted last night? Some shops might have been cranking this stuff out for years with no notice or glory, just profit!

Jeff-oh
Tractor Guru

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Tue Oct 23, 2012 5:44 am    Post subject: Re: Dearborn and Ferguson Wagon Reply to specific post Reply with quote

One sold this summer out here in Ohio very reasonably. The gentileman who picked it up grabbed it to keep it in the family (Ferguson collectors) He probaly would sell.

Post new topic    Yesterday's Tractors Forum Index -> Harry Ferguson All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
TRACTOR   PARTS TRACTOR   MANUALS
Same-Day Shipping! Most of our stocked parts ship the same day you order (M-F).  Expedited shipping available, just call!  Most prices for parts and manuals are below our competitors.  Compare our super low shipping rates!  We have the parts you need to repair your tractor.  We are a Company you can trust and have generous return policies!   Shop Online Today or call our friendly sales staff toll free (800) 853-2651.

YT Home  |  Forums Home

Copyright © 1997-2014 Yesterday's Tractor Co.