Yesterday's Tractor Co. Parts for Farm Tractors - Compare our Prices!
Click Here or call 800-853-2651 
   Allis Chalmers Case Farmall IH Ford 9N,2N,8N Ford
   Ferguson John Deere Massey Ferguson Minn. Moline Oliver
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   Traditional YT Forum ViewClassic View   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Allis charmers 410

View previous topic :: View next topic  
G1355
Tractor Expert

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Thu Oct 25, 2012 1:33 pm    Post subject: Allis charmers 410 Reply to specific post Reply with quote

Had a blade that I made but I wore it out for my Allis 410. I mounted it were the deck goes like the b series Allis. I was hoping some one could post a picture of there blade of a 300 or 400 series Allis on here so I can see how they mount. I know it's suppose to mount to the frame but want a picture before I start building one. Thanks

BAnNC
Tractor Expert

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Fri Oct 26, 2012 6:37 am    Post subject: Re: Allis charmers 410 Reply to specific post Reply with quote

You might find something to help on this site. Simple Tractors has info on several manufacturers machines and implements.

http://www.simpletractors.com/models/300_series/more_attachments.htm

Matt Roby

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Sat Oct 27, 2012 7:08 pm    Post subject: Re: Allis charmers 410 Reply to specific post Reply with quote

I'm looking to do the same thing, but AC didn't build a "belly" blade for these (that I have found). I'm gonna start by building and attaching like the deck. let me know if you find anything out.

G1355
Tractor Expert

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Sat Oct 27, 2012 7:41 pm    Post subject: Re: Allis charmers 410 Reply to specific post Reply with quote

Do you mean like a road grader, blade that mounts between the wheels like the deck. If that's what your talking about the did make those, I have the original owners manual and they call it a grader blade, have seen a couple pictures of them think there pretty rare though.

Matt Roby

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Sat Oct 27, 2012 8:10 pm    Post subject: Re: Allis charmers 410 Reply to specific post Reply with quote

I have not seen them. I even looked on the AC site and found nothing. It would be nice to find one, or even see one.

G1355
Tractor Expert

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Sun Oct 28, 2012 7:03 am    Post subject: Re: Allis charmers 410 Reply to specific post Reply with quote

GRADER BLADE Center-mounted grader blade angles either right or left to shape ground beautifully and exactly. Coupled with the electric lift, the grader blade gives you pin-point control. The 42 blade is reversible for extra wear.

Couldn't find the picture of the 400 series will post if I find it, that's the info on top out of my owner, operators manual hope that helps. Should be the same as the b series though I think.

Traditional Farmer
Tractor Guru

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Sun Oct 28, 2012 12:56 pm    Post subject: Re: Allis charmers 410 Reply to specific post Reply with quote

Its a front blade frame turned around.

G1355
Tractor Expert

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Sun Oct 28, 2012 6:38 pm    Post subject: Re: Allis charmers 410 Reply to specific post Reply with quote

Here's a picture of one. Show you how there built, hope this helps you out.

oldsarge

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Sat Nov 03, 2012 8:12 pm    Post subject: Re: Allis charmers 410 Reply to specific post Reply with quote

It's not shown as a specific 400 series accesory but just get a blade for any simp/AC large frame and hang it on.You can use the push blade lift,but not the blade,it's too tall and not heavy enough!

Matt Roby

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2012 1:21 pm    Post subject: Re: Allis charmers 410 Reply to specific post Reply with quote

Cool. Exactly what I am trying to put together. I got a hit on some pieces, just gotta go look at them.

Post new topic    Yesterday's Tractors Forum Index -> Garden Tractors All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
TRACTOR   PARTS TRACTOR   MANUALS
Same-Day Shipping! Most of our stocked parts ship the same day you order (M-F).  Expedited shipping available, just call!  Most prices for parts and manuals are below our competitors.  Compare our super low shipping rates!  We have the parts you need to repair your tractor.  We are a Company you can trust and have generous return policies!   Shop Online Today or call our friendly sales staff toll free (800) 853-2651.

YT Home  |  Forums Home

Copyright © 1997-2014 Yesterday's Tractor Co.