Yesterday's Tractor Co. Parts for Farm Tractors - Compare our Prices!
Click Here or call 800-853-2651 
   Allis Chalmers Case Farmall IH Ford 9N,2N,8N Ford
   Ferguson John Deere Massey Ferguson Minn. Moline Oliver
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   Traditional YT Forum ViewClassic View   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

My CASE Poker hand

Goto page 1, 2  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
1370rod
Tractor Expert

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Sat Oct 27, 2012 2:41 pm    Post subject: My CASE Poker hand Reply to specific post Reply with quote

Thank goodness the BK project tractor showed up today. That gives me a full house. Three of a kind, the BK's and up pair of 14's. Jon I've seen some of your stuff, I bet(no pun intended) you can put together a darn good hand. Rod.

Ande
Tractor Expert

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Sat Oct 27, 2012 3:00 pm    Post subject: Re: My CASE Poker hand Reply to specific post Reply with quote

Well Rod,I think you have a great hand,you getting the "Black Knight" is making me think I need to talk to my uncle,as he has the "1070" we had,yes,"Black Knight" like yours,I spent many hours in her cultivating sunflowers,will post her sometime.
Thanks for the pic and post

jon f mn
Tractor Guru

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Sat Oct 27, 2012 3:17 pm    Post subject: Re: My CASE Poker hand Reply to specific post Reply with quote

My problem is I don't know what the model number or letters are for so much of my stuff. lol Can't play if you don't know what cards ya got.

Case Nutty 1660
Tractor Guru

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Sat Oct 27, 2012 3:41 pm    Post subject: Re: My CASE Poker hand Reply to specific post Reply with quote

Rod mine can not compare to a BK hand like yours but here is my first hand

770/870/970/1070/1470 and 2670 how did I do?? cnt tom

Joe Young
Long Time User

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Sat Oct 27, 2012 4:11 pm    Post subject: Re: My CASE Poker hand Reply to specific post Reply with quote

How about a straight flush: 430, 530, 630, 730, 830, 930, 1030

Tommy Railsback
Regular

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Sat Oct 27, 2012 4:39 pm    Post subject: Re: My CASE Poker hand Reply to specific post Reply with quote

I wish I had a good digital camera; I have a complete set (15) of the 1/6th scale Agri Kings in the newer series.

Adirondack case guy
Tractor Guru

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Sat Oct 27, 2012 4:57 pm    Post subject: Re: My CASE Poker hand Reply to specific post Reply with quote

Rod,
I don't have a real BK, but spent many hrs. Demoing our 870 BK. Black Knight 870posted that when Rich sent him the build card, that his tractor was shipped to our dealership. I don't know for sure. In the pic. is the two original 1/16 scale GD and BK that we received with our order of 870s in both renderings. The Pic of the 1070 GD was sent to us by Case Co. when they launched the Demo Program, and the brass plate with my Dad's name on it is original to our 870 GD. Also picured are the recent 1170 renderings of the GD and BK, a Light Blue Spirit, and a 1270 Wheatland. Hopefully tomarrow I can Post a pair of Two of a kind, real tractors.
Loren
PS the second pic was an after thought. My 1/64th scale 1470 BK, scrach built 2470, a recent 1370, and an original 1070.

Adirondack case guy
Tractor Guru

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Sat Oct 27, 2012 5:02 pm    Post subject: Re: My CASE Poker hand Reply to specific post Reply with quote

Can't beat that with with a log.Great line up of 30 series.
Loren

jon f mn
Tractor Guru

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Sat Oct 27, 2012 5:12 pm    Post subject: Re: My CASE Poker hand Reply to specific post Reply with quote

What is the difference between the black knight and golden demonstrator?

jon f mn
Tractor Guru

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Sat Oct 27, 2012 5:14 pm    Post subject: Re: My CASE Poker hand Reply to specific post Reply with quote

Gotta love a strait flush!!! Especially those 30's. I prefer them to the 70's, even tho I know the 70's were a better tractor.

Don Rudolph
Tractor Expert

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Sat Oct 27, 2012 5:41 pm    Post subject: Re: My CASE Poker hand Reply to specific post Reply with quote

Joe,
Very nice group of 30 series tractors! Are some used and others for show? Don

1370rod
Tractor Expert

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Sat Oct 27, 2012 5:50 pm    Post subject: Re: My CASE Poker hand Reply to specific post Reply with quote

Nice collection, I have never seen a Golden Demo. toy. Good pics. Rod.

1370rod
Tractor Expert

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Sat Oct 27, 2012 5:53 pm    Post subject: Re: My CASE Poker hand Reply to specific post Reply with quote

Now thats going to be tough to beat, and the real stuff too. thanks, Rod.

Adirindack case guy
Regular

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Sat Oct 27, 2012 5:54 pm    Post subject: Re: My CASE Poker hand Reply to specific post Reply with quote

Jon,
The GD was the first, produced in 1970 They had Deaert Sunset cab, fenders, and grill with the gold strip over the hood, and the DEMONSTRATOR decal along the top of the cab. It has been said that the original GDs were supose to have also had black cabs like the BKs, but a comunication problem occured between the cab MFG., and Case.????? In 1971, the Black Knights came out painted totally in Satin Black with Power Red bellies, Gold striping, on cab also. Engine cubes on the side strips, rather than model/Agri King on those panals, and a Stainless Steel Muffler, and black grill screens. I also think the shifter knobs changed shape then from round to more egg shaped. Not totally sure on the timing of that change.
Loren

Joe Young
Long Time User

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Sat Oct 27, 2012 5:57 pm    Post subject: Re: My CASE Poker hand Reply to specific post Reply with quote

Loren

Very nice collection!! What is the two-tone on the left, in the front row of the top pic. It looks like it has extra wide tires all around??

Is that a 770 narrow front with a ROPS up on the shelf in the top pic? - Joe

Last edited by Joe Young on Sat Oct 27, 2012 6:04 pm; edited 1 time in total
Post new topic    Yesterday's Tractors Forum Index -> Case and David Brown All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to:  
TRACTOR   PARTS TRACTOR   MANUALS
Same-Day Shipping! Most of our stocked parts ship the same day you order (M-F).  Expedited shipping available, just call!  Most prices for parts and manuals are below our competitors.  Compare our super low shipping rates!  We have the parts you need to repair your tractor.  We are a Company you can trust and have generous return policies!   Shop Online Today or call our friendly sales staff toll free (800) 853-2651.

YT Home  |  Forums Home

Copyright © 1997-2014 Yesterday's Tractor Co.