Yesterday's Tractor Co. Parts for Farm Tractors - Compare our Prices!
Click Here or call 800-853-2651 
   Allis Chalmers Case Farmall IH Ford 9N,2N,8N Ford
   Ferguson John Deere Massey Ferguson Minn. Moline Oliver
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   Traditional YT Forum ViewClassic View   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Pics-Results From Consignment Sale-Gleaners

View previous topic :: View next topic  
1206SWMO
Tractor Expert

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Sun Oct 28, 2012 11:23 am    Post subject: Pics-Results From Consignment Sale-Gleaners Reply to specific post Reply with quote

On Friday I attended a consignment sale at Ft Scott,KS..It was a cloudy and chilly day..There was a nice crowd and some things sold pretty good..Got see see lots of people that I know..

1-K Gleaner gas sold for $1250

2-F2 Gleaner diesel sold for $2000

3-K2 Gleaner diesel sold for $2100..

These combines all came from the same farm and were used for fescue..There were in average condition..We never got to hear them run as the batteries were stolen..

4--The 9500 JD sold while I was paying for a pair of 40-50% 18.4x34's that I bought for $100..I was there in the car but a neighbor was there with his PU and trailer so he brought them to within 3 miles from my place

5-This very nice 4430 JD with 8300 hours sold for $14,000...Didnt look like the head had ever been off it..

6-This FWA 8070 AC sold for $12,000..A friend whom used to be the local AC dealer bought it for a planting tractor..Right after it sold I visited with a guy that has (Cool 8010 AC tractors with (3) being FWA..He also has several 8030,8050,8070 AC's-etc..

7-This nice 560 diesel sold for $3250..It had new 16.9x38's and had no TA..The black stripe 1466 IH with loader behind the 560 sold for $7500..

8- This 2510 JD diesel sold for $5600..

9- This 450 Farmall gas sold for $1450..It runs but wouldnt start when it came time to sell it.

10-This WF M with head off it sold for $825...Another non running NF M sold for $1000..

11-This nice H Farmall sold for $1100.

Ryan Renko
Regular

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Sun Oct 28, 2012 4:07 pm    Post subject: Re: Pics-Results From Consignment Sale-Gleaners Reply to specific post Reply with quote

Thank you for your post. I enjoy seeing auction results with photos!!! I think that K2 went cheap!! How many hours were on that lil girl?? I hope to find one and it seemed nice. Ryan

Tim(nj)
Tractor Guru

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Mon Oct 29, 2012 1:20 pm    Post subject: Re: Pics-Results From Consignment Sale-Gleaners Reply to specific post Reply with quote

Why do all the good deals have to be so far away? If that K2 diesel went that cheap around 'here', it'd be in my shed next to my K2 gas right now. On the rare occasion one shows up around here on auction, it brings $4000-$5000. And never with a pickup head. Those are unheard of back east.

1206SWMO
Tractor Expert

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Mon Oct 29, 2012 6:54 pm    Post subject: Re: Pics-Results From Consignment Sale-Gleaners Reply to specific post Reply with quote

Ryan,the sale bill doesnt tell the hours and I never was in the cab to see the hours..Sorry..I thought that it sold a little cheap..

Post new topic    Yesterday's Tractors Forum Index -> Combines and Harvesters All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
TRACTOR   PARTS TRACTOR   MANUALS
Same-Day Shipping! Most of our stocked parts ship the same day you order (M-F).  Expedited shipping available, just call!  Most prices for parts and manuals are below our competitors.  Compare our super low shipping rates!  We have the parts you need to repair your tractor.  We are a Company you can trust and have generous return policies!   Shop Online Today or call our friendly sales staff toll free (800) 853-2651.

YT Home  |  Forums Home

Copyright © 1997-2014 Yesterday's Tractor Co.