Yesterday's Tractor Co. Parts for Farm Tractors - Compare our Prices!
Click Here or call 800-853-2651 
   Allis Chalmers Case Farmall IH Ford 9N,2N,8N Ford
   Ferguson John Deere Massey Ferguson Minn. Moline Oliver
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   Traditional YT Forum ViewClassic View   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Case/Leake GB Vista LOL

View previous topic :: View next topic  
tntleake
Regular

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Tue Oct 30, 2012 4:48 pm    Post subject: Case/Leake GB Vista LOL Reply to specific post Reply with quote

Harry
Tour old GB "Vista" sold for 800.00 to a guy down towards Montgomery City.
It did not go to scrap. Dad had his contact info if you want it, I'll get it for you
Tracy

Harry J. Case
Regular

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Tue Oct 30, 2012 6:52 pm    Post subject: Re: Case/Leake GB Vista LOL Reply to specific post Reply with quote

Tracy
Montgomery City is in spittin' distance of Warrenton, I would like to keep in touch with the new owner of my old minnie. Many thanks to you and your Dad for assisting me on my sentimental journey. You are a gentleman and a scholar.(I won't tell anyone)lol.

Alan K
Tractor Guru

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Tue Oct 30, 2012 7:42 pm    Post subject: Re: Case/Leake GB Vista LOL Reply to specific post Reply with quote

(how about a picture of it....Im curious..it sounds interesting)

tntleake
Regular

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Tue Oct 30, 2012 8:58 pm    Post subject: Re: Case/Leake GB Vista LOL Reply to specific post Reply with quote

You'll have to look at the sale flyer. I think it is the bottom left photo with the LP tank in the rear, a UB seat and the steering wheel way up in the air
Link below
Untitled URL Link

clyde in colorado
New User

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Wed Oct 31, 2012 5:35 am    Post subject: Re: Case/Leake GB Vista LOL Reply to specific post Reply with quote

There is a photo of it and others from the auction in the forum at

http://forum.minneapolis-moline.com/

Look under the thread "upcoming Auction".

tntleake
Regular

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Wed Oct 31, 2012 9:30 am    Post subject: Re: Case/Leake GB Vista LOL Reply to specific post Reply with quote

Clyde
Thank you for that link. I was able to go there and save photos of all the tractors on my computer. I tinkered on most of them from time to time when i went back to visit dad over the 4th every year, and I also caought the bug. Photos of a few of mine, I like the red ones also

tntleake
Regular

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Wed Oct 31, 2012 3:06 pm    Post subject: Re: Case/Leake GB Vista LOL Reply to specific post Reply with quote

Mr Case

Either call me or email me and I will give you the new owners name and number
my email is open

Post new topic    Yesterday's Tractors Forum Index -> Minneapolis Moline All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
TRACTOR   PARTS TRACTOR   MANUALS
Same-Day Shipping! Most of our stocked parts ship the same day you order (M-F).  Expedited shipping available, just call!  Most prices for parts and manuals are below our competitors.  Compare our super low shipping rates!  We have the parts you need to repair your tractor.  We are a Company you can trust and have generous return policies!   Shop Online Today or call our friendly sales staff toll free (800) 853-2651.

YT Home  |  Forums Home

Copyright © 1997-2014 Yesterday's Tractor Co.