Yesterday's Tractor Co. Parts for Farm Tractors - Compare our Prices!
Click Here or call 800-853-2651 
   Allis Chalmers Case Farmall IH Ford 9N,2N,8N Ford
   Ferguson John Deere Massey Ferguson Minn. Moline Oliver
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   Traditional YT Forum ViewClassic View   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

morning on the farm (pictures)

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Ellis Kinney
Long Time User

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Thu Nov 01, 2012 3:35 pm    Post subject: morning on the farm (pictures) Reply to specific post Reply with quote

My wife and I built our farm home and moved from the city back in June. Took a few pictures last week to post on the websight. I hope everyone enjoys them. The farm is 35 miles east of Cincinnati in Northern Kentucky.

steve il
Regular

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Thu Nov 01, 2012 3:47 pm    Post subject: Re: morning on the farm (pictures) Reply to specific post Reply with quote

thanks for the pictures, leaves were bright this fall. i was surprised how pretty they were considering the dry summer.

Farmallhal
Tractor Expert

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Thu Nov 01, 2012 4:08 pm    Post subject: Re: morning on the farm (pictures) Reply to specific post Reply with quote

Just beautiful and I'm sure you enjoy your new home in the country. Beautiful fall for sure even if we had a dry summer, Hal.

kennell
Long Time User

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Thu Nov 01, 2012 5:52 pm    Post subject: Re: morning on the farm (pictures) Reply to specific post Reply with quote

You sure have a beautiful property. Not missing the city right now eh? Kent

NEKS
Long Time User

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Thu Nov 01, 2012 6:28 pm    Post subject: Re: morning on the farm (pictures) Reply to specific post Reply with quote

Looks like a real nice place. In the second picture on the right is that a bucket hand pump over a cistern?

Lou from Wi.
Tractor Expert

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Thu Nov 01, 2012 10:59 pm    Post subject: Re: morning on the farm (pictures) Reply to specific post Reply with quote

Ellis Kinney Just gotta tell you, BEAUTIFUL PICTURES. Thanks for sharing. Regards LOU.

The Red
Tractor Guru

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Fri Nov 02, 2012 3:39 am    Post subject: Re: morning on the farm (pictures) Reply to specific post Reply with quote

Beautiful pictures! All our leaves are down in Indy and the farm in east central Indiana.

Ellis Kinney
Long Time User

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Fri Nov 02, 2012 5:00 am    Post subject: Re: morning on the farm (pictures) Reply to specific post Reply with quote

The pump is called a GEM pump. It works on a series of stoppers pulled by a chain crank up thru a pipe. I cheat, by filling it with a garedn hose so I can use it. Ellis

ste_fano
Regular

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Fri Nov 02, 2012 5:37 am    Post subject: Re: morning on the farm (pictures) Reply to specific post Reply with quote

Wow, much better then the colors we had in Custer Park Illinois. Thanks,

Steve

DC Snider
Regular

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Fri Nov 02, 2012 6:01 am    Post subject: Re: morning on the farm (pictures) Reply to specific post Reply with quote

Beautiful place you've got there, thanks for sharing...

MARK ROBKE
Regular

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2012 4:51 pm    Post subject: Re: morning on the farm (pictures) Reply to specific post Reply with quote

I grew up in Taylor Mill, Kenton co. (where I 275 crosses RT 16). When i was a kid ,everyone had those cistern pumps : to get the water flowing I remember pumping real fast ,then the water would pour out of the spout. I remember DAD replacing the chain and dipper cups in the pump at grandma's once.
I now live in Bracken co, about 45 miles se of Cincinnati; you must live in Campbell co. along the AA hiway.It is beautiful country around here. And the reason the trees look good,our area got nice rain early/mid august on: saved crops and pastures after very hot ,dry July.
MARK

Post new topic    Yesterday's Tractors Forum Index -> Farmall & International Harvester (IHC) All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
TRACTOR   PARTS TRACTOR   MANUALS
Same-Day Shipping! Most of our stocked parts ship the same day you order (M-F).  Expedited shipping available, just call!  Most prices for parts and manuals are below our competitors.  Compare our super low shipping rates!  We have the parts you need to repair your tractor.  We are a Company you can trust and have generous return policies!   Shop Online Today or call our friendly sales staff toll free (800) 853-2651.

YT Home  |  Forums Home

Copyright © 1997-2014 Yesterday's Tractor Co.