Yesterday's Tractor Co. Parts for Farm Tractors - Compare our Prices!
Click Here or call 800-853-2651 
   Allis Chalmers Case Farmall IH Ford 9N,2N,8N Ford
   Ferguson John Deere Massey Ferguson Minn. Moline Oliver
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   Traditional YT Forum ViewClassic View   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Oh Deer, 580 Lends a Hand

View previous topic :: View next topic  
1370rod
Tractor Expert

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2012 4:44 pm    Post subject: Oh Deer, 580 Lends a Hand Reply to specific post Reply with quote

Got a happy young fella here, he's been a hard workin hunter and has been skunked for the previous 3yrs. Persistence finally payed off. Not a trophy deer, but a nice buck. Some people say 3x3 or 6 pointer. Rod.

1370 pwr in ne
Regular

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2012 5:19 pm    Post subject: Re: Oh Deer, 580 Lends a Hand Reply to specific post Reply with quote

nice looken buck.he'll definetly have buck fever now.lol!would you be interested in sending me you phone #? would really like tochat with you.email is djhansfarm@ yahoo.com

Mo 1032D
Regular

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2012 5:20 pm    Post subject: Re: Oh Deer, 580 Lends a Hand Reply to specific post Reply with quote

Nice deer, will bet he was super proud of that one being his first buck. Bet you are just as proud. Thanks for sharing the moment with us. Scott

Case Nutty 1660
Tractor Guru

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2012 5:31 pm    Post subject: Re: Oh Deer, 580 Lends a Hand Reply to specific post Reply with quote

nice Rod I love how any 580 can multi-task!!! are you holding out on me?? have never seen a 580C in your pics before lol thanks for sharing cnt tom

Kow Farmer
Tractor Expert

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2012 5:42 pm    Post subject: Re: Oh Deer, 580 Lends a Hand Reply to specific post Reply with quote

Rod,
That is truly a great picture! I bet the young fella is very happy. I also bet the other shall I say older fella was happy to use the 580 to help out too. LOL Kow Farmer (Kurt)

Adirondack case guy.
New User

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2012 5:56 pm    Post subject: Re: Oh Deer, 580 Lends a Hand Reply to specific post Reply with quote

Nice. You can't eat the horns, but those backstraps will taste mighty good , sliced thin with a little butter in the fryin pan, and some salt and pepper sprinkled on. I'm drooling. LOL
Loren.
Ps --Rod I haven't posted a pic of my favorite tractor yet. The Uncles up on the farm threw me a curve ball Friday afternoon and tipped over my "apple cart" still trying to get back on "MY" schedule again.

Loren

1370rod
Tractor Expert

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2012 5:33 am    Post subject: Re: Oh Deer, 580 Lends a Hand Reply to specific post Reply with quote

We'll have to give the backstraps a try on the next one that sounds good. We ground this one all up last night, going to make a Big batch of jerky, Rod.

1370rod
Tractor Expert

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2012 5:38 am    Post subject: Re: Oh Deer, 580 Lends a Hand Reply to specific post Reply with quote

Nutty I thought this has been shown before , but maybe not. Owned about a year, finding a 1000+1 uses for it, definetly one of the best helpers we got. Rod.

1370rod
Tractor Expert

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2012 5:40 am    Post subject: Re: Oh Deer, 580 Lends a Hand Reply to specific post Reply with quote

Sure I'll email a no. Rod.

Agri King
Long Time User

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2012 10:36 am    Post subject: Re: Oh Deer, 580 Lends a Hand Reply to specific post Reply with quote

Rod he looks good. I hope to get me one of those brown horned things in a couple weeks too!

1370rod
Tractor Expert

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2012 4:32 pm    Post subject: Re: Oh Deer, 580 Lends a Hand Reply to specific post Reply with quote

I hope you get one also. I hear that opening day of deer season is almost like a holiday in Wis. everyone takes the day off to go hunting. Rod.

Post new topic    Yesterday's Tractors Forum Index -> Case and David Brown All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
TRACTOR   PARTS TRACTOR   MANUALS
Same-Day Shipping! Most of our stocked parts ship the same day you order (M-F).  Expedited shipping available, just call!  Most prices for parts and manuals are below our competitors.  Compare our super low shipping rates!  We have the parts you need to repair your tractor.  We are a Company you can trust and have generous return policies!   Shop Online Today or call our friendly sales staff toll free (800) 853-2651.

YT Home  |  Forums Home

Copyright © 1997-2014 Yesterday's Tractor Co.