Yesterday's Tractor Co. Parts for Farm Tractors - Compare our Prices!
Click Here or call 800-853-2651 
   Allis Chalmers Case Farmall IH Ford 9N,2N,8N Ford
   Ferguson John Deere Massey Ferguson Minn. Moline Oliver
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   Traditional YT Forum ViewClassic View   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

a question

Goto page 1, 2  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Case Nutty 1660
Tractor Guru

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2012 4:37 pm    Post subject: a question Reply to specific post Reply with quote

why is it that when you want to use some thing it is always at the back of the shed???? LOL I had put my 960 "away" for the winter or so I thought then a friend asked me to cut some Alfalfa seed at his place so I had to move a few things,,,,,, good thing is I did not cut long at his place and already have 300-400lbs of seed hope to finish tomorrow, last pic was taken in the first 1/2 round cnt

chuck machinist
Long Time User

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2012 5:17 pm    Post subject: Re: a question Reply to specific post Reply with quote

Time to make a back door.HEH!

casenut1
Tractor Expert

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2012 5:30 pm    Post subject: Re: a question Reply to specific post Reply with quote

the 930 looks right at home already.

Bill talbert
Regular

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2012 5:53 pm    Post subject: Re: a question Reply to specific post Reply with quote

Our combine is in the back of the shed!!! Plus the planter!!!

greene man

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2012 5:54 pm    Post subject: Re: a question Reply to specific post Reply with quote

Is that a 1962 930 wheatland in first picture (3rd from left)next to LP..Im looking to gain some knowledge about a 1962 wheatland 930 Case.I have my eye on 1 for sale.62's have fuel tank across the back and a wider gap between hood and fenders than 61?..is there a good picture of a 1962 wheatland anywhere?...thanks in advance

tomturkey
Long Time User

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2012 5:56 pm    Post subject: Re: a question Reply to specific post Reply with quote

You can park some of it in my shed., lol gobble

caseman-d
Tractor Expert

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2012 6:03 pm    Post subject: Re: a question Reply to specific post Reply with quote

maybe a back door so you can take out both ways and possibly won't have to move as much stuff.
caseman-d

Case Nutty 1660
Tractor Guru

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2012 6:12 pm    Post subject: Re: a question Reply to specific post Reply with quote

here is a pic I had handy of it if you need a specific shot let me know, and I am not sure what year it is will have to look cnt

Case Nutty 1660
Tractor Guru

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2012 6:13 pm    Post subject: Re: a question Reply to specific post Reply with quote

I have two doors but this way I just drive sruff other way I have to hook on to implements lol cnt

greene man

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2012 6:21 pm    Post subject: Re: a question Reply to specific post Reply with quote

thank you sir...right and rear shot would be great..would you know the height at the steering wheel?? again thanks for your time..

j hikemper

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2012 11:05 pm    Post subject: Re: a question Reply to specific post Reply with quote

have the same pronlem here lol .. i plan to build ome short sheds to put grain heads , mowers and drills under ,all around my corral with the soliud wall to the cattle ,,

oldtanker
Tractor Guru

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2012 2:24 am    Post subject: Re: a question Reply to specific post Reply with quote

Case Nutty 1660 wrote:
(quoted from post at 17:37:14 11/05/12) why is it that when you want to use some thing it is always at the back of the shed???? LOL I had put my 960 "away" for the winter or so I thought then a friend asked me to cut some Alfalfa seed at his place so I had to move a few things,,,,,, good thing is I did not cut long at his place and already have 300-400lbs of seed hope to finish tomorrow, last pic was taken in the first 1/2 round cnt
]

Cause that's where you left it.........just remember the 6 P rule.

Rick

McKerrow630
Long Time User

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2012 2:53 am    Post subject: Re: a question Reply to specific post Reply with quote

Tom sorry I just can't feel so bad for yeah,,,,hee hee cause you are preserve'en case history and help'en out someone in need. Kinda like hook'en up a disc to the??? oh crap! forgot the case # of the "big-beast" to help putout fires. So you just keeping making the muscum bigger..........can't wait till you hit 100 tractors! God Bless

Ande
Tractor Expert

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2012 5:29 am    Post subject: Re: a question Reply to specific post Reply with quote

Tom,I know many in here,including myself would help you with your high inventory problem at your J.I.Case dealership

Case Nutty 1660
Tractor Guru

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2012 5:37 am    Post subject: Re: a question Reply to specific post Reply with quote

bring your trailer my friend!!! cnt Tom

Post new topic    Yesterday's Tractors Forum Index -> Case and David Brown All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to:  
TRACTOR   PARTS TRACTOR   MANUALS
Same-Day Shipping! Most of our stocked parts ship the same day you order (M-F).  Expedited shipping available, just call!  Most prices for parts and manuals are below our competitors.  Compare our super low shipping rates!  We have the parts you need to repair your tractor.  We are a Company you can trust and have generous return policies!   Shop Online Today or call our friendly sales staff toll free (800) 853-2651.

YT Home  |  Forums Home

Copyright © 1997-2014 Yesterday's Tractor Co.