Yesterday's Tractor Co. Parts for Farm Tractors - Compare our Prices!
Click Here or call 800-853-2651 
   Allis Chalmers Case Farmall IH Ford 9N,2N,8N Ford
   Ferguson John Deere Massey Ferguson Minn. Moline Oliver
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   Traditional YT Forum ViewClassic View   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Some of My Case Toys

View previous topic :: View next topic  
BT in NE
Regular

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2012 4:02 pm    Post subject: Some of My Case Toys Reply to specific post Reply with quote

I had to move some things around in the shed today, and thought I would take a few pictures while I had these guys outside. They are a 1944 LA, 1954 500, 1962 940, and a 1960 940. BT

Adirondack case guy
Tractor Guru

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2012 4:19 pm    Post subject: Re: Some of My Case Toys Reply to specific post Reply with quote

Verry nice lineup. Definatly a Case poker hand.
Loren

1370rod
Tractor Expert

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2012 4:42 pm    Post subject: Re: Some of My Case Toys Reply to specific post Reply with quote

Loren, thats the exact thought I had after seeing the pic, Rod.

Kow Farmer
Long Time User

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2012 5:58 pm    Post subject: Re: Some of My Case Toys Reply to specific post Reply with quote

These good ol' beasts look like they want to head out to the field behind them and get dirty. LOL
Nice tractors. Thanks for the pic.
Kow Farmer (Kurt)

BT in NE
Regular

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2012 7:19 pm    Post subject: Re: Some of My Case Toys Reply to specific post Reply with quote

I never gave that a thought, Loren. I have a 900B in the barn that I could have added. Smile BT

McKerrow630
Long Time User

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2012 3:17 am    Post subject: Re: Some of My Case Toys Reply to specific post Reply with quote

Yup another winning hand there!!! Nice pic of Case horsepower there. Thanks for sharing. God Bless

JGarner
Tractor Expert

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2012 4:50 am    Post subject: Re: Some of My Case Toys Reply to specific post Reply with quote

You could always repost the complte line, I'm sure none of us would mind seeing the complete hand. (<:

Jim

1030 TOM
Regular

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2012 5:24 am    Post subject: Re: Some of My Case Toys Reply to specific post Reply with quote

nice group thanks for sharing tom

Earlj

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2012 4:26 pm    Post subject: Re: Some of My Case Toys Reply to specific post Reply with quote

Some people just have all the cool stuff, would that be the heavy weight lineup?

Post new topic    Yesterday's Tractors Forum Index -> Case and David Brown All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
TRACTOR   PARTS TRACTOR   MANUALS
Same-Day Shipping! Most of our stocked parts ship the same day you order (M-F).  Expedited shipping available, just call!  Most prices for parts and manuals are below our competitors.  Compare our super low shipping rates!  We have the parts you need to repair your tractor.  We are a Company you can trust and have generous return policies!   Shop Online Today or call our friendly sales staff toll free (800) 853-2651.

YT Home  |  Forums Home

Copyright © 1997-2014 Yesterday's Tractor Co.