Yesterday's Tractor Co. Parts for Farm Tractors - Compare our Prices!
Click Here or call 800-853-2651 
   Allis Chalmers Case Farmall IH Ford 9N,2N,8N Ford
   Ferguson John Deere Massey Ferguson Minn. Moline Oliver
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   Traditional YT Forum ViewClassic View   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Final Try on pic of Me and Bro

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Adirondack case guy
Tractor Guru

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2012 4:56 am    Post subject: Final Try on pic of Me and Bro Reply to specific post Reply with quote

I couldn"t get this pic to post last night. Now I"m having to enter my handle and password again,Geezze.
Perhaps my post will make more sense now.
Loren

j hikemper

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2012 5:01 am    Post subject: Re: Final Try on pic of Me and Bro Reply to specific post Reply with quote

wondered if thats what you guys were up to ..LOL,always cute ,about 20 yrs ago ..in the north end of county there is a set of twins that their granparents copied this to as well,i think these original guys are in their early 40s now ..

Case Nutty 1660
Tractor Guru

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2012 5:08 am    Post subject: Re: Final Try on pic of Me and Bro Reply to specific post Reply with quote

YEP!! thats us Bro!!!! LOL cnt Tom

Kow Farmer
Long Time User

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2012 7:33 am    Post subject: Re: Final Try on pic of Me and Bro Reply to specific post Reply with quote

LOL That is a good one! Cute little fellas.
Kow Farmer (Kurt)

Ken Ind.
Regular

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2012 11:48 am    Post subject: Re: Final Try on pic of Me and Bro Reply to specific post Reply with quote

Always loved that poster . My son was about that age when it first came and we dressed him like those boys. I would like to see them know.

Bill talbert
Regular

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2012 2:13 pm    Post subject: Re: Final Try on pic of Me and Bro Reply to specific post Reply with quote

should have tried to photo shoped that and got some CASE hats on them boys!!!!

McKerrow630
Long Time User

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2012 3:25 pm    Post subject: Re: Final Try on pic of Me and Bro Reply to specific post Reply with quote

Ok which one is loren and which one is tom??? Also an update on the "mrs." dad. He passed away this afternoon, peacefully. I want to thank you all for your prayers and thoughts sure go'in to miss the old boy. God Bless

Case Nutty 1660
Tractor Guru

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2012 3:34 pm    Post subject: Re: Final Try on pic of Me and Bro Reply to specific post Reply with quote

never a easy time with a loss like that,,, please take heart in the fact that (I hope anyway) he did not suffer long I have had to watch several of my close family suffer long and hard makes a bad thing even worse,, am sorry if this seems harsh it always is a terrible loss again my thoughts are with you and yours cnt

1370rod
Tractor Expert

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2012 4:09 pm    Post subject: Re: Final Try on pic of Me and Bro Reply to specific post Reply with quote

Sorry to hear of your lose, our thoughts and prayers to you and the mrs. Rod.

1370rod
Tractor Expert

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2012 4:16 pm    Post subject: Re: Final Try on pic of Me and Bro Reply to specific post Reply with quote

Nice try guys, can"t fool me. I've never know a good Case salesman to stand around with their hands in their pockets. They always had pen in hand, LOL, Rod.

Kow Farmer
Long Time User

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2012 7:16 pm    Post subject: Re: Final Try on pic of Me and Bro Reply to specific post Reply with quote

McKerrow,
I am really sorry to hear of your sudden loss. May God bless you and your family as you mourn the loss of someone so close to you. Take care.
Kow Farmer (Kurt)

Adirondack case guy
Tractor Guru

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2012 5:00 am    Post subject: Re: Final Try on pic of Me and Bro Reply to specific post Reply with quote

Gregg,
MY heart rides low. Sorry for your loss. Rejoice in all the special times you had with him.
Loren

Adirondack case guy
Tractor Guru

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2012 5:24 am    Post subject: Re: Final Try on pic of Me and Bro Reply to specific post Reply with quote

Rod,
That was a Case "hands on" training session, just waiting for them to prep the sand box so we could we could play with our new Case 70series toys. LOL-- In tiney script in the bottom corner is a CASE logo and (Country Kids. 1983) The pic had been around quite some time. Aparently Case bought the rite to chang the dialog from "Been Farming Long?" to "Been a Case Dealer Long?"
Loren

Post new topic    Yesterday's Tractors Forum Index -> Case and David Brown All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
TRACTOR   PARTS TRACTOR   MANUALS
Same-Day Shipping! Most of our stocked parts ship the same day you order (M-F).  Expedited shipping available, just call!  Most prices for parts and manuals are below our competitors.  Compare our super low shipping rates!  We have the parts you need to repair your tractor.  We are a Company you can trust and have generous return policies!   Shop Online Today or call our friendly sales staff toll free (800) 853-2651.

YT Home  |  Forums Home

Copyright © 1997-2014 Yesterday's Tractor Co.