Yesterday's Tractor Co. Parts for Farm Tractors - Compare our Prices!
Click Here or call 800-853-2651 
   Allis Chalmers Case Farmall IH Ford 9N,2N,8N Ford
   Ferguson John Deere Massey Ferguson Minn. Moline Oliver
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   Traditional YT Forum ViewClassic View   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Oliver standard 77 toy tractor 1/16 scale

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Allan Ayotte
New User

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2012 1:38 pm    Post subject: Oliver standard 77 toy tractor 1/16 scale Reply to specific post Reply with quote

Can anyone tell me where I might buy a Oliver 77 standard in a 1/16 scale. Have been able to find lots of rowcrops and super 77 but no standard with a wide front axel and red rims. Thanks

IaGary

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2012 4:34 am    Post subject: Re: Oliver standard 77 toy tractor 1/16 scale Reply to specific post Reply with quote

Thereis one on ebay now made by spec cast.

Click on the link below.
Heres one.

Allan Ayotte
New User

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2012 5:47 am    Post subject: Re: Oliver standard 77 toy tractor 1/16 scale Reply to specific post Reply with quote

That is a super 77 standard. The 77 standard had the sides closed in over the motor.

IaGary

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2012 6:04 am    Post subject: Re: Oliver standard 77 toy tractor 1/16 scale Reply to specific post Reply with quote

Was there ever one made?

Gary

Allan Ayotte
New User

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2012 6:13 am    Post subject: Re: Oliver standard 77 toy tractor 1/16 scale Reply to specific post Reply with quote

I don't know. I can find lots with narrow front wheels or the high wide axel but not the standard. Does anyone know if they were made? Maybe looking for something that isn't there. There was a standard 88 made so just asumed there would be a standard 77.

retired farmer
Tractor Expert

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2012 7:54 am    Post subject: Re: Oliver standard 77 toy tractor 1/16 scale Reply to specific post Reply with quote

You might try OUTBACK TOYS or bossenimp.com. I don't know one Oliver from another so don't know what you are looking for.

retired farmer
Tractor Expert

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2012 9:06 am    Post subject: Re: Oliver standard 77 toy tractor 1/16 scale Reply to specific post Reply with quote

I just looked on bossenimp.com. There is a wide front with red front rims. Might be as close as you will get. Type in - oliver - in the search box and it will bring up the Oliver tractors.

IaGary

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2012 5:03 am    Post subject: Re: Oliver standard 77 toy tractor 1/16 scale Reply to specific post Reply with quote

I have been on a lot of toy sites lately(Christmas shopping for the grandsons)and I have not seen a 77 standard anywhere.

I don"tthink one has ever been produced yet.

Chances are Spec Cast will produce one someday.

Gary

Buckeye Oliver collector
Long Time User

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Thu Dec 27, 2012 1:35 am    Post subject: Re: Oliver standard 77 toy tractor 1/16 scale Reply to specific post Reply with quote

Lincoln toys (Canadian) built one back in the early 1950s. At least I think it was a regular 77. VERY hard to find nowadays. I have not seen one in a few years.

Post new topic    Yesterday's Tractors Forum Index -> Tractor Memorabilia All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
TRACTOR   PARTS TRACTOR   MANUALS
Same-Day Shipping! Most of our stocked parts ship the same day you order (M-F).  Expedited shipping available, just call!  Most prices for parts and manuals are below our competitors.  Compare our super low shipping rates!  We have the parts you need to repair your tractor.  We are a Company you can trust and have generous return policies!   Shop Online Today or call our friendly sales staff toll free (800) 853-2651.

YT Home  |  Forums Home

Copyright © 1997-2014 Yesterday's Tractor Co.