Yesterday's Tractor Co. Parts for Farm Tractors - Compare our Prices!
Click Here or call 800-853-2651 
   Allis Chalmers Case Farmall IH Ford 9N,2N,8N Ford
   Ferguson John Deere Massey Ferguson Minn. Moline Oliver
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   Traditional YT Forum ViewClassic View   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

great site we have here

View previous topic :: View next topic  
larry@stinescorners
Long Time User

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2012 3:59 am    Post subject: great site we have here Reply to specific post Reply with quote

The computer came on saturday,but went off again,but the power stayed on luckily.. I just want to post a message while the computer is working to say thanks to all on our YT site for the helpful responses and encouragements from all of you here on the site. I even recieved phone calls from fellow Ttalk and Ttales members with offers of help. I have said it before,and I will say it again,this is a special site we have here,,,,way more than just tractors,,,,,Thank you all,,,It is an honor to be part of this site,,,, Larry

RBnSC
Tractor Expert

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2012 4:55 am    Post subject: Re: great site we have here Reply to specific post Reply with quote

Glad to hear that your life has returned to some sense of normalcy. It brought back so many memories of Hugo. I don't know how it is there but I can tell you that the aftermath and cleanup can bring almost as much danger and turmoil as the storm itself. All of it is much easier to take when can flick the switch and the lights come on. Glad Yall are OK.
Ron

twostepn2001
Tractor Expert

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2012 5:22 am    Post subject: Re: great site we have here Reply to specific post Reply with quote

Glad you're working your way back Larry. Miss your great pics and recipes!!
And you are right, this is a wonderful site. I've made many new friends here and learned helluva lot about tractors and human nature...lol

John T
Tractor Guru

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2012 5:51 am    Post subject: Re: great site we have here Reply to specific post Reply with quote

Thanks Larry, yeppers Ive been here probably longer then most (has to be over 10 years I think???), Ive seen them come and Ive seen them go, and have enjoyed helping whenever I can and got help myself along the way. Most here (like many farmers) are good old fashioned hard working traditional Christian Conservatives and thats another reason I love it here, but regardless, Im glad to help them or anyone (regardless of religion or politics) whenever I can, God Bless them alllllllll.

Ol John T in Indiana

Winchester1
Regular

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2012 7:24 am    Post subject: Re: great site we have here Reply to specific post Reply with quote

This site is a lot better since the election is over. Some people tend to get confused between tractors and politics. This is the first time I have been on this site in about a month.

I'm active in politics too but but express my views and comments on political websites.

Leroy
Tractor Guru

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2012 5:26 pm    Post subject: Re: great site we have here Reply to specific post Reply with quote

John, this site says you came on December 14 of 98 so that is close to 14 years. It does not tell how long I have been tho, just how long since I have registered and I had been on a couple of years before they started regristing people and you may have been on before that. I remember your articals in I think Green magazine that I still wish I would be getting but time comes you have to cut expences any way you can.

Bendee
Tractor Guru

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2012 7:03 pm    Post subject: Re: great site we have here Reply to specific post Reply with quote

But if they are sprouting BS without facts, you feel compelled to put them back on the road .

Post new topic    Yesterday's Tractors Forum Index -> Tractor Talk All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
TRACTOR   PARTS TRACTOR   MANUALS
Same-Day Shipping! Most of our stocked parts ship the same day you order (M-F).  Expedited shipping available, just call!  Most prices for parts and manuals are below our competitors.  Compare our super low shipping rates!  We have the parts you need to repair your tractor.  We are a Company you can trust and have generous return policies!   Shop Online Today or call our friendly sales staff toll free (800) 853-2651.

YT Home  |  Forums Home

Copyright © 1997-2014 Yesterday's Tractor Co.