Yesterday's Tractor Co. Parts for Farm Tractors - Compare our Prices!
Click Here or call 800-853-2651 
   Allis Chalmers Case Farmall IH Ford 9N,2N,8N Ford
   Ferguson John Deere Massey Ferguson Minn. Moline Oliver
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   Traditional YT Forum ViewClassic View   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

casecollectorsc

View previous topic :: View next topic  
doug boll

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2012 12:12 pm    Post subject: casecollectorsc Reply to specific post Reply with quote

What did the 700 and 960 bring yesterday? I went to pay and didn't watch them sell.

DKase
Tractor Expert

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2012 3:34 pm    Post subject: Re: casecollectorsc Reply to specific post Reply with quote

I was wondering how everything sold. We have been plowing tile and to many loose ends to tie up when the weather was nice to get away. DK

casecollectorsc
Tractor Expert

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2012 5:09 pm    Post subject: Re: casecollectorsc Reply to specific post Reply with quote

Doug, the DC's I thought went real reasonable,$750 for the one and $1050 for the one with loader. Probably two of the nicer DC,s you'll find. 730 gas and loader $2450, 730 diesel recent overhaul $3200, 1070 $8750, 960 combine nonrunner $385, 700 combine $575, nice fenders 730 $410 two 3btm plows, $250 and $195. 700 combine went over by you, Doug. Probably better not give name out, call me 881 3042.

casecollectorsc
Tractor Expert

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2012 5:22 pm    Post subject: Re: casecollectorsc Reply to specific post Reply with quote

As a side note to casetraveler if he is looking, our discussion on engines in 660 combines, I was right 600 and 660 had 188 gas and diesel. Late 660 had 188 diesel and 201 gas as Pat has late 660 with 201. Looked in my manuals to confirm. Also Strawboss, got Belle City belted up and running with minimal wood replacement. Have to pull the grain pan and replace and maybe thresh with the two Case threshers and the Belle City next year. Have to get all you Case guys to help!!

Straw Boss
Long Time User

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2012 5:44 pm    Post subject: Re: casecollectorsc Reply to specific post Reply with quote

Yes, please holler and I'll be there if I can.
Previous owner will be glad to here it will be used. Her late husband was always going to get it going but never did.

Aaron Hyneman
Regular

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2012 5:52 pm    Post subject: Re: casecollectorsc Reply to specific post Reply with quote

Where are you from?

casecollectorsc
Tractor Expert

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2012 7:04 pm    Post subject: Re: casecollectorsc Reply to specific post Reply with quote

Address is Castlewood, SD. Auction was near Estelline,SD.

dboll

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2012 5:18 am    Post subject: Re: casecollectorsc Reply to specific post Reply with quote

I thought he 730 diesel brought $2900, I about had the 730 gas for $2100. I was thinking about selling my 830 com dsl. I was wondering if $4500 was too much but according to that it wouldn't be.

outsidersag
Regular

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2012 7:38 pm    Post subject: Re: casecollectorsc Reply to specific post Reply with quote

I got the 700 combine.

casecollectorsc
Tractor Expert

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2012 8:07 pm    Post subject: Re: casecollectorsc Reply to specific post Reply with quote

Yes, Don said he bid on it for you.

casecollectorsc
Tractor Expert

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2012 8:10 pm    Post subject: Re: casecollectorsc Reply to specific post Reply with quote

Was it complete when you got it? Looked like parts were being taken off about dark that nite.

Post new topic    Yesterday's Tractors Forum Index -> Case and David Brown All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
TRACTOR   PARTS TRACTOR   MANUALS
Same-Day Shipping! Most of our stocked parts ship the same day you order (M-F).  Expedited shipping available, just call!  Most prices for parts and manuals are below our competitors.  Compare our super low shipping rates!  We have the parts you need to repair your tractor.  We are a Company you can trust and have generous return policies!   Shop Online Today or call our friendly sales staff toll free (800) 853-2651.

YT Home  |  Forums Home

Copyright © 1997-2014 Yesterday's Tractor Co.