Yesterday's Tractor Co. Parts for Farm Tractors - Compare our Prices!
Click Here or call 800-853-2651 
   Allis Chalmers Case Farmall IH Ford 9N,2N,8N Ford
   Ferguson John Deere Massey Ferguson Minn. Moline Oliver
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   Traditional YT Forum ViewClassic View   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Update, Tom's Wife

Goto page 1, 2  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Adirondack case guy
Tractor Guru

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2012 6:38 am    Post subject: Update, Tom's Wife Reply to specific post Reply with quote

Talked to Bro this morning. Was on the road to the hospital. His wife has an irregular heart beat, and they are trying to stablize it, in simple terms.
Will keep you posted.
Loren

casenut1
Tractor Expert

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2012 6:42 am    Post subject: Re: Update, Tom's Wife Reply to specific post Reply with quote

prayers for Tom and the Mrs. thanks for the update Loren.

Kow Farmer
Tractor Expert

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2012 7:34 am    Post subject: Re: Update, Tom's Wife Reply to specific post Reply with quote

Prayers will keep comin' from here. Thank you for keeping us informed.
Kow Farmer (Kurt)

Case Nutty 1660
Tractor Guru

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2012 7:42 am    Post subject: Re: Update, Tom's Wife Reply to specific post Reply with quote

just want to take a sec and tell every one THANK YOU from me and my wife Jill, she had a very rough night last night but is doing better at this time, I am at home right now on hold as the Doc's have not said what the plan is for today and Jill does not want me driving back and forth for the time being, I am sure if I do not go back today I will be going bright and early in the morning, also need to thank Bro Loren for his and his wife's kind words and thoughts I must say to all my YT friends this makes my wife feel better knowing so many people who do not even know her are Praying and thinking of her well being, I will post back as I can and am sure Bro will keep all informed again THANK YOU ALL!!! the pics above are 1-- Jill a few weeks ago with our latest Grandaughter Kemri, 2- is Jills favorite pic of us together about 20 years ago and sorry for my stupid face but it was one of those times LOL
take care cnt tom

cuttman
Regular

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2012 9:13 am    Post subject: Re: Update, Tom's Wife Reply to specific post Reply with quote

Thanks for the update, keeping the family in our thoughts and prayers. I just went through about the same thing, started 2 years ago, put in a pacemaker in June (50 yrs old) and I'm gonna be able to resume normal activities the first of December. Good luck.

53DC
Regular

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2012 10:15 am    Post subject: Re: Update, Tom's Wife Reply to specific post Reply with quote

Will keep both of you in thoughts and prayers

1031D
Tractor Expert

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2012 11:10 am    Post subject: Re: Update, Tom's Wife Reply to specific post Reply with quote

Tom ,your in our thoughts and prayers. Stoopid face? LOL! Looks like the "look what I just found" face to me! roflmao!

VAC400
Regular

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2012 11:12 am    Post subject: Re: Update, Tom's Wife Reply to specific post Reply with quote

Tom , THAT VERY SPECIAL LADY NEEDS TO KNOW THAT WE WILL KEEP BOTH OF YOU IN OUR PRAYERS. May the Dr. find and fix the problem . Tom have a safe trip back and forth to thr hospital.
Jerry from Ohio

Dodgeit
Long Time User

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2012 11:52 am    Post subject: Re: Update, Tom's Wife Reply to specific post Reply with quote

I had a similar problem in June. Spent the night in the hospital, after all kinds of tests and 36 vials of blood. They pronounced that I had a stage 3 electrical blockage of the signal from the upper chamber of the heart to the lower. The one that says I beat, your turn. Pulse was down to 34. I'm fixed now, took them less than an hour, and I was awake during the installation of the pacing device.

I hope it's something simple. Lyme dease, Rocky Mountain spotted fever, low potassium or other electrolytes can cause a temparary arythmia. Once they do the Echocardiogram, they can determine if it is a clogged artery, or something else not functioing as it should.

I'll pray for her fast recovery from what ever is ailing her.

Case Nutty 1660
Tractor Guru

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2012 12:15 pm    Post subject: Re: Update, Tom's Wife Reply to specific post Reply with quote

this deal with her is a ongoing thing as she had a ablation do in 2008 to repair a problem from scar tissue from a surgery when she was four to repair a valve birth defect problem, she has done great but they have determined that her meds need to be upped a it now, the "reset" is not needed this time it seems and they have her back on pill form meds and seems much better and if all holds it's course she will be coming home soe time tomorrow,,, again THANK YOU for all of your support in this cnt tom

Don L.
Tractor Expert

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2012 1:45 pm    Post subject: Re: Update, Tom's Wife Reply to specific post Reply with quote

I hope all goes well......
Don L.

Joe (Wa)
Long Time User

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2012 1:53 pm    Post subject: Re: Update, Tom's Wife Reply to specific post Reply with quote

Wishing the best for you and the better half Tom.

Joe

Bob Bancroft
Tractor Guru

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2012 1:53 pm    Post subject: Re: Update, Tom's Wife Reply to specific post Reply with quote

Sounds good. I hope you "Bro's" don't mind my peeking in here. My experience is with the other orange. But in todays terms Loren is almost a neighbor. And between ACG's and CNT's pictures and history I am drawn to this forum.
Again, coming home soon sounds good. Best of luck.

McKerrow630
Long Time User

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2012 2:17 pm    Post subject: Re: Update, Tom's Wife Reply to specific post Reply with quote

Well Tom over the year the smiles you have giving me and just of late (1030 in the snow) which got a smile and giggle outa the "mrs." when only afew days before her dad had passed away. So afew prayers and thoughts good healing is the least we can do. Please tell Jill we are still pray"en for you folks. Love the pic"s of you and the mrs. thanks again. God Bless the both of you!

Adirondack case guy
Tractor Guru

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2012 3:12 pm    Post subject: Re: Update, Tom's Wife Reply to specific post Reply with quote

Bro,
You look like the Cat that just caught the Canary, HeHe.
Loren

Post new topic    Yesterday's Tractors Forum Index -> Case and David Brown All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to:  
TRACTOR   PARTS TRACTOR   MANUALS
Same-Day Shipping! Most of our stocked parts ship the same day you order (M-F).  Expedited shipping available, just call!  Most prices for parts and manuals are below our competitors.  Compare our super low shipping rates!  We have the parts you need to repair your tractor.  We are a Company you can trust and have generous return policies!   Shop Online Today or call our friendly sales staff toll free (800) 853-2651.

YT Home  |  Forums Home

Copyright © 1997-2014 Yesterday's Tractor Co.