Yesterday's Tractor Co. Parts for Farm Tractors - Compare our Prices!
Click Here or call 800-853-2651 
   Allis Chalmers Case Farmall IH Ford 9N,2N,8N Ford
   Ferguson John Deere Massey Ferguson Minn. Moline Oliver
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   Traditional YT Forum ViewClassic View   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Need parts for old Campbell Hausfeld air compressor

View previous topic :: View next topic  
steveinohio
Regular

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2012 3:22 pm    Post subject: Need parts for old Campbell Hausfeld air compressor Reply to specific post Reply with quote

I have an old Campbell Hausfeld "Pressure Princess" air compressor. I need the part that fastened to the base with two bolts & nuts; at the top is the pressure switch and toward the bottom sticking out to the side I believe is a check valve that has broken off. Would this be called a manifold? On the casting are the letters "TB" followed by the number "17" (TB 17. Is there any hope of finding a replacement part? So far I've tried EBay and Google without any success. Any assistance is always appreciated.

retired farmer
Tractor Expert

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2012 4:15 pm    Post subject: Re: Need parts for old Campbell Hausfeld air compressor Reply to specific post Reply with quote

Try McMaster-Carr. I think they may still have parts for them. I got some from them years ago.

Ken-Pa
Long Time User

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2012 5:34 pm    Post subject: Re: Need parts for old Campbell Hausfeld air compressor Reply to specific post Reply with quote

I have a Campbell-Hausfield compressor that I bought new in the late 60s from Montgomery Wards . Once I needed a couple parts & someone told me that Sears Roebuck sold Campbell Hausfield compressors & parts . It worked out for me back then . So go on line & see what you can learn . Good luck , I HTH ! God bless, Ken

LenND
Tractor Expert

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2012 5:49 pm    Post subject: Re: Need parts for old Campbell Hausfeld air compressor Reply to specific post Reply with quote

I just ordered some parts for an old Sanborn compressor from --mastertoolrepair.com. Took about a week to get the parts and that was manifold parts.

Dean
Tractor Guru

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2012 6:12 pm    Post subject: Re: Need parts for old Campbell Hausfeld air compressor Reply to specific post Reply with quote

Campbell Hausfield is still in business and has a toll free customer support number. I called it several years for parts support on one of my compressors.

Dean

Ivan in Mich
Regular

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2012 7:12 pm    Post subject: Re: Need parts for old Campbell Hausfeld air compressor Reply to specific post Reply with quote

Go to there web site and you put your serial number in. It will show you what is avaiable and you can order off there web site. I did it last spring for mine

steveinohio
Regular

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2012 4:45 am    Post subject: Re: Need parts for old Campbell Hausfeld air compressor Reply to specific post Reply with quote

Thanks for your replies everyone. I wanted to mention it was made around late 1940's/1950's. I could not locate any serial number on it=only the tag identified it as a "Pressure Princess". Will call Campbell Hausfeld and see if they can help.

MFPoor
Regular

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2012 8:39 am    Post subject: Re: Need parts for old Campbell Hausfeld air compressor Reply to specific post Reply with quote

Don't get me started on Mastertoolrepair.com......Just got off the phone with 'em. I ordered a couple parts early last week, with delivery scheduled for last friday. (UPS ground) After part didn't show friday/monday/tuesday, I called today to see where it was, and in addition, request they email my invoice (with tracking number) as was promised last week. The person on the other end first "played dumb", then finally said it would be here friday (day after tomorrow) at first she wouldn't give me tracking #, but finally relented and sent it along with invoice. After checking the tracking #, Seems it's coming UPS red. (overnight air) and will LEAVE MASTERTOOLREPAIR tomorrow. Long story short, after they charged my credit card last week, they plian ol' FORGOT ABOUT ME and my part until I called.

Now, to add insult to injury, just found out I could have got the same part LOCALLY, no freight cost involved, at a slightly lower price, and had my compressor up and running last week.

Doubtful they'll get much more business from me in the future.

Post new topic    Yesterday's Tractors Forum Index -> Tool Talk All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
TRACTOR   PARTS TRACTOR   MANUALS
Same-Day Shipping! Most of our stocked parts ship the same day you order (M-F).  Expedited shipping available, just call!  Most prices for parts and manuals are below our competitors.  Compare our super low shipping rates!  We have the parts you need to repair your tractor.  We are a Company you can trust and have generous return policies!   Shop Online Today or call our friendly sales staff toll free (800) 853-2651.

YT Home  |  Forums Home

Copyright © 1997-2014 Yesterday's Tractor Co.