Yesterday's Tractor Co. Parts for Farm Tractors - Compare our Prices!
Click Here or call 800-853-2651 
   Allis Chalmers Case Farmall IH Ford 9N,2N,8N Ford
   Ferguson John Deere Massey Ferguson Minn. Moline Oliver
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   Traditional YT Forum ViewClassic View   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

to two (7 tractors) and trac

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Tony in Mass.
Tractor Guru

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2012 4:21 pm    Post subject: to two (7 tractors) and trac Reply to specific post Reply with quote

Ya no trac, your email isn't open. So I got to write to you on here...and 2 will read it... so I got to offer him a loader too... oh man.
Anyway, I am taking inventory here.... I have a tip loader from the F40 I don't need, the one on the TO30- without power steering ya can't sell the tractor, so might keep it but sell the loader, and haven't decided on the Lord loader still on the dead 50. I have no idea if these are basicly the same just front mount adaptors??
So who needs what and who's gots whats??? Gosh that's poor grammar...

2tractors
Tractor Expert

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2012 6:53 pm    Post subject: Re: to two (7 tractors) and trac Reply to specific post Reply with quote

I got a dodge truck, runs hot after 30 miles. How fer is it.

Tony in Mass.
Tractor Guru

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2012 7:33 pm    Post subject: Re: to two (7 tractors) and trac Reply to specific post Reply with quote

Well.... if you leave in the morning, I will expect you in late April.... but you said it is a Dodge? How can there be any problems at all? You got an MF50 don't you?
You collect dodges too? Boy have I got a deal for you... bring 2 trailers

trac
Long Time User

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2012 4:03 am    Post subject: Re: to two (7 tractors) and trac Reply to specific post Reply with quote

Yeah about a year ago i tried putting in my email but it didn't work so just gave up i am computer illiterate one of these days i'm gonna get some pictures on here. Right now i'm wrestling a 24x16 rear tire for my loader so let number 2 know that a Christmas tree is still a good idea.

2tractors
Tractor Expert

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2012 6:38 am    Post subject: Re: to two (7 tractors) and trac Reply to specific post Reply with quote

Look for me on the 1st. of April.

2tractors
Tractor Expert

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2012 6:42 pm    Post subject: Re: to two (7 tractors) and trac Reply to specific post Reply with quote

I really could use the power steering on your fifty along with the loader and if the standard brain doesn't get it's jugular vein unclogged then it's got a good butt that holds a real heavy box/scrape up for a good 8 minutes.May take a train ride.

Tony in Mass.
Tractor Guru

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2012 9:15 pm    Post subject: Re: to two (7 tractors) and trac Reply to specific post Reply with quote

Sorry 7, the MHF 50 never had power steering. I was hoping yours did. Well, the 35 with the Standard will have a brain transplant yes... but not in Georgia... the 202 has an empty industrial back, so... to swap with the diesel's would make the 202 alot handier...and the diesel can be tied to a rear end than can just do trailer, towing jobs...secret trailing jobs... like hauling firewood... in the woods... deep in woods... at night...... dark windy nights where the smoke can carry off downwind of MY house... still haven't figured out how the sleeping animals are going to deal with the noise... So! Can you still hop freights down there? Should be easy, CSX all the way...
If you can find an empty southbound flatcar, we can put on a couple loader frames, sortof a project condition Dodge pickup... how are you going to get my Florida 35's on a moving train? Don't get hurt...

2tractors
Tractor Expert

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2012 4:48 pm    Post subject: Re: to two (7 tractors) and trac Reply to specific post Reply with quote

All us hoboos know each other, better put a padlock on everything but the 23c. LOL

Post new topic    Yesterday's Tractors Forum Index -> Massey Harris & Massey Ferguson All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
TRACTOR   PARTS TRACTOR   MANUALS
Same-Day Shipping! Most of our stocked parts ship the same day you order (M-F).  Expedited shipping available, just call!  Most prices for parts and manuals are below our competitors.  Compare our super low shipping rates!  We have the parts you need to repair your tractor.  We are a Company you can trust and have generous return policies!   Shop Online Today or call our friendly sales staff toll free (800) 853-2651.

YT Home  |  Forums Home

Copyright © 1997-2014 Yesterday's Tractor Co.