Yesterday's Tractor Co. Parts for Farm Tractors - Compare our Prices!
Click Here or call 800-853-2651 
   Allis Chalmers Case Farmall IH Ford 9N,2N,8N Ford
   Ferguson John Deere Massey Ferguson Minn. Moline Oliver
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   Traditional YT Forum ViewClassic View   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Weather? what the hay?

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Adirondack case guy
Tractor Guru

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2012 4:25 pm    Post subject: Weather? what the hay? Reply to specific post Reply with quote

Sunday it was gorgeous here, and we broke 100yr. rercords. for high temp 71F Sunday, and close to that temp., on Monday.
I got up to this today! Thanks Bro, and the rest of you guys out in the NW. for sending it this way. LOL.
Loren.
PS The seagulls moved in on Sat. on this field of 5th cut Alfalfa. I can't believe that the local beef farmer even considered round baling this hay up for feed, with the posibility of "celminilla poising"-(sp) from the gulls poo., as he is certified "All Natural"

Case Nutty 1660
Tractor Guru

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2012 5:00 pm    Post subject: Re: Weather? what the hay? Reply to specific post Reply with quote

Bro I told you I was sending that your way!!! LOL was 46 here today and calling for the 50's next ten days so better is on the way, here are a few pics for you from my trip down to the wife 1st pic is a buffalo ranch 20 miles south of me they have 3000 head, next few are the road conditions then a few shots on the way back sorry these are from my phone ad not the best as I was driving while taking them, this is our youngest daughter and new grandchild at the hospital with Jill, the oil well is one of the first drilled in Wyoming and shows they built the derk and left it in place after well was drilled and is hard to see but has a wood beam for the horse head to pump the well and I need to check on this side boom it may be for sale sure would be handy to have cnt tom

McKerrow630
Long Time User

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2012 5:04 pm    Post subject: Re: Weather? what the hay? Reply to specific post Reply with quote

Your welcome Loren, yeah west mich. was 70's sat. & sun. sleet mon. was today upper 40's. THANKS again for the updates on Tom & Jill. No doult your are a good "bro" 5 !crops of hay!!! I'd be happy with 3!!!! God Bless

1370 pwr in ne
Regular

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2012 5:53 pm    Post subject: Re: Weather? what the hay? Reply to specific post Reply with quote

i always like the scenery in your pictures.thats a beautiful area.(really like all the trees)seems like around here they(farmers) cannot take out trees fast enough.did your neighbor get the hay baled before the snow?thanks for posting.

John Saeli
Tractor Expert

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2012 6:07 pm    Post subject: Re: Weather? what the hay? Reply to specific post Reply with quote

I can tell you have a loving family. How's your wife doing? Prayers from Upstate NY.

Adirondack case guy
Tractor Guru

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2012 6:07 pm    Post subject: Re: Weather? what the hay? Reply to specific post Reply with quote

The fifth cut was rounded up Monday afternoon, and trucked away. The weather front came through after dark, last night, with blustery winds 30mph +/-. The temp has been steady at 34F all day today with moderate winds at 7-12 mph. As I post this, @9:07 PM here, it is still 34F and totally calm.
Loren

Case Nutty 1660
Tractor Guru

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2012 6:22 pm    Post subject: Re: Weather? what the hay? Reply to specific post Reply with quote

Thanks John she is doing better today we are hoping she can come home tomorrow cnt tom

casenut1
Tractor Expert

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2012 6:29 pm    Post subject: Re: Weather? what the hay? Reply to specific post Reply with quote

hope everyone is getting along fine. that road looks icy, you be careful out there.

Bruce from Can.
Tractor Expert

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2012 2:47 am    Post subject: Re: Weather? what the hay? Reply to specific post Reply with quote

Well Loren,we have no snow yet. But I have never seen so much hay made in November before in my life. Around here the big rund balers and wrappers were working like it was June, not Nov. Just wonder wht the hay will look like next year with no cover? Bruce

JGarner
Tractor Expert

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2012 9:09 am    Post subject: Re: Weather? what the hay? Reply to specific post Reply with quote

Permanent derricks were the thing until the mid 50s or so when Jack knife rigs became popular. Still see a few around evry once in a while, reminds me of my youth in the oilfield.

Still remebering you and your family in my daily prayers. Hope all is going well and your wife gets to come home soon.

Jim

Jimmie D. Phelps
Long Time User

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2012 11:12 am    Post subject: Re: Weather? what the hay? Reply to specific post Reply with quote

Was this road the road to Casper? I have a Son who will be moving to Casper in the near future. He will be driving a Gas Transport for Sapp Bro."s. Out of Cheyenne he has been in the Casper, Douglas area latley driving Transports to oil rigs for Western Pet. He is leaving Western for Sapp. My wife has a neice whose Husband and sons work in the mines. they live in Casper.

Post new topic    Yesterday's Tractors Forum Index -> Case and David Brown All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
TRACTOR   PARTS TRACTOR   MANUALS
Same-Day Shipping! Most of our stocked parts ship the same day you order (M-F).  Expedited shipping available, just call!  Most prices for parts and manuals are below our competitors.  Compare our super low shipping rates!  We have the parts you need to repair your tractor.  We are a Company you can trust and have generous return policies!   Shop Online Today or call our friendly sales staff toll free (800) 853-2651.

YT Home  |  Forums Home

Copyright © 1997-2014 Yesterday's Tractor Co.