Yesterday's Tractor Co. Parts for Farm Tractors - Compare our Prices!
Click Here or call 800-853-2651 
   Allis Chalmers Case Farmall IH Ford 9N,2N,8N Ford
   Ferguson John Deere Massey Ferguson Minn. Moline Oliver
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   Traditional YT Forum ViewClassic View   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

W14 Tractor - Value?

View previous topic :: View next topic  
SadFarmall
Long Time User

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2012 2:13 am    Post subject: W14 Tractor - Value? Reply to specific post Reply with quote

I came across a W14 tractor recently. Thinking about making an offer for it, but I have no idea what it would be worth. Don't want to insult the current owner with a poor offer. The tractor is complete, but needs a fuel pump repair and a new steering wheel. Paint is average, but all there. Thanks.
SadFarmall

Fritz Maurer
Long Time User

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2012 4:45 am    Post subject: Re: W14 Tractor - Value? Reply to specific post Reply with quote

Is it running? Steel, round spoke rims or cutoffs?
Multi-fuel? Extremely high or low S/N? I have no
idea but these are some questions someone else will
want to know. I do know there was only about 1150
standard versions, plus industrial, orchard,
Fairway, etc.

ohiompuller

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2012 1:37 pm    Post subject: Re: W14 Tractor - Value? Reply to specific post Reply with quote

I would be interested in it if you are not

Leroy
Tractor Guru

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2012 5:42 pm    Post subject: Re: W14 Tractor - Value? Reply to specific post Reply with quote

Is it down in Austraila or elseware? Did you ever buy that F12?

rustred
Tractor Guru

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2012 7:06 pm    Post subject: Re: W14 Tractor - Value? Reply to specific post Reply with quote

well for example one sold this spring in sask.canada. for 4400.00. not running, tires rotted off, fuel tank rusted out, think it was siezed also.
if your offer is not in this nieghbour hood then you would be insulting him , unless he dont know what their worth. it is ihc rarest tractor and all kind of collectors are after them. very few built as noted below.the ones i have seen sell high.

SadFarmall
Long Time User

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2012 11:13 pm    Post subject: Re: W14 Tractor - Value? Reply to specific post Reply with quote

I don't know the serial number. It is complete. It is on steel wheels. It is set up to run on kerosene (which is standard here in Australia). The lugs from the rear wheels have been removed, but are all there. The motor is not seized, I turned it over. I don't know if the chap will sell it and I have no idea how many W14 tractors made it to Australia. It looks as though it has not done much work. Everything is completely straight. There is some rust in the bottom of the mudguards / fenders where they are attached to the tractor.
SadFarmall

Post new topic    Yesterday's Tractors Forum Index -> Farmall & International Harvester (IHC) All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
TRACTOR   PARTS TRACTOR   MANUALS
Same-Day Shipping! Most of our stocked parts ship the same day you order (M-F).  Expedited shipping available, just call!  Most prices for parts and manuals are below our competitors.  Compare our super low shipping rates!  We have the parts you need to repair your tractor.  We are a Company you can trust and have generous return policies!   Shop Online Today or call our friendly sales staff toll free (800) 853-2651.

YT Home  |  Forums Home

Copyright © 1997-2014 Yesterday's Tractor Co.