Yesterday's Tractor Co. Parts for Farm Tractors - Compare our Prices!
Click Here or call 800-853-2651 
   Allis Chalmers Case Farmall IH Ford 9N,2N,8N Ford
   Ferguson John Deere Massey Ferguson Minn. Moline Oliver
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   Traditional YT Forum ViewClassic View   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

PICS - A November walk in the junkyard

Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
SweetFeet
Tractor Guru

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2012 4:06 am    Post subject: PICS - A November walk in the junkyard Reply to specific post Reply with quote

Some junkyard photos from last weekend. When we first arrived, I thought maybe I"d skip photos as the guy had rearranged much of the junkyard. But once I started walking and clicking, I found some neat stuff.

A few are not as clear as I would like - it was breezy that day, so the weeds moved alot...but still liked the composition, so included them.

Sorry, one photo posted twice...had a little glitch in the uploading. Then seemed to get back to where it was - so contined uploading.

Adirondack case guy
Tractor Guru

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2012 4:24 am    Post subject: Re: PICS - A November walk in the junkyard Reply to specific post Reply with quote

Looks very trankwell, A walk through the land of the forgotten.
Very nice pics
Loren, the Acg

unstylish
Regular

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2012 4:34 am    Post subject: Re: PICS - A November walk in the junkyard Reply to specific post Reply with quote

this looked like it was out west..well, west of michigam anyway

Trac1
Regular

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2012 5:10 am    Post subject: Re: PICS - A November walk in the junkyard Reply to specific post Reply with quote

Awesome photos. Thank-You for posting. A walk through time.

VernMI

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2012 5:17 am    Post subject: Re: PICS - A November walk in the junkyard Reply to specific post Reply with quote

I certainly hope you packed a picnic lunch to enjoy while you spent the day in paradise.

JMOR
Tractor Guru

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2012 5:29 am    Post subject: Re: PICS - A November walk in the junkyard Reply to specific post Reply with quote

Nice work! Smile

Royse
Tractor Guru

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2012 5:43 am    Post subject: Re: PICS - A November walk in the junkyard Reply to specific post Reply with quote

Beautiful pics again SweetFeet!
Looked like some priceless memories stored there!
I wish I had time/space/money to bring them all back to life!
Thanks for sharing! Smile

DownSouth
Long Time User

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2012 6:08 am    Post subject: Re: PICS - A November walk in the junkyard Reply to specific post Reply with quote

Wow, I stared sneezing just looking at some of those photos. Stupid hay fever......
My favorite for quality, the green military truck. You did a supurb job choosing the angle and location for the shot, perfectly framed with the trees. Excellent!

MarkWV
Long Time User

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2012 6:11 am    Post subject: Re: PICS - A November walk in the junkyard Reply to specific post Reply with quote

great job on pics, walk back in time, thanks

RBnSC
Tractor Expert

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2012 6:27 am    Post subject: Re: PICS - A November walk in the junkyard Reply to specific post Reply with quote

Enjoyed the Tractors and trucks. But "Bless Your Heart" when you are walking along and accidentally hit the button and get a picture of the ground are you sure you want to post them?...Smile
Ron

greygoat
Tractor Guru

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2012 6:36 am    Post subject: Re: PICS - A November walk in the junkyard Reply to specific post Reply with quote

You're the IDEAL woman to marry...one who likes
to wander about in junkyards !

The Red
Tractor Guru

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2012 6:42 am    Post subject: Re: PICS - A November walk in the junkyard Reply to specific post Reply with quote

Sweet nicely done. Sad to see some of that old iron just wasting away and not being parted out so other machines can be restored. Thanks for posting!

Mike (WA)
Tractor Guru

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2012 6:46 am    Post subject: Re: PICS - A November walk in the junkyard Reply to specific post Reply with quote

Loved the pics- and by the way, could you be a dear and go back and get me the hood off that Moline 4 Star? Thanks everso. . .

casecollectorsc
Tractor Expert

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2012 6:55 am    Post subject: Re: PICS - A November walk in the junkyard Reply to specific post Reply with quote

Anything for sale? I'd inquire about the old DC and Dodge trucks.

DP
Tractor Expert

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2012 7:03 am    Post subject: Re: PICS - A November walk in the junkyard Reply to specific post Reply with quote

That 1953 Ford Pickup looks like one that could be fixed up. Would like to find one like that one day.

Post new topic    Yesterday's Tractors Forum Index -> Tractor Talk All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 1 of 4

Jump to:  
TRACTOR   PARTS TRACTOR   MANUALS
Same-Day Shipping! Most of our stocked parts ship the same day you order (M-F).  Expedited shipping available, just call!  Most prices for parts and manuals are below our competitors.  Compare our super low shipping rates!  We have the parts you need to repair your tractor.  We are a Company you can trust and have generous return policies!   Shop Online Today or call our friendly sales staff toll free (800) 853-2651.

YT Home  |  Forums Home

Copyright © 1997-2014 Yesterday's Tractor Co.